PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Meet - The Official Thread - Updated Location

TheAngryPidgeon
11-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Official Location Update

Due to the increase in potential attendance from the original 5-10 to a potential 40 or so Subies, the Davis Meet Location is being moved.

New Location: Anderson Plaza Shopping Center. 1900 Anderson Road, Davis, CA 95616.

Directions: From I-80, Exit Highway 113 North. Take the West Covell exit (should be the third exit after you leave 80). Turn right onto W. Covell. Anderson Plaza is 2 lights down, on the right hand corner of Anderson and West Covell, encompassing the Shell station.

Try to bring a couple of bucks to support the local businesses, there are quite a few options, from MacDonald's to Sushi to Save-Mart, so you should be able to find something that tickles your fancy for a nominal monetary amount.

The drive is currently pending a location change as well, depending on the turn out. We will discuss it in person at the meet.

See you there!

Phil

Mini-Update 1/13/2009:

Location, time, etc. are all still the same as the previous update, but as of today we have 44 yes and maybe responses on the various forums I have listed the meet on. 4ty fricken 4! w00h!

Update 12/27/2008:

The Davis Meet will be held on January 24th, at 1:00 PM.

The location is still the top of the Mondavi Center parking structure off of the UC Davis exit from I-80 (one exit east of the Highway 113 exit).

My WRX friend has a group of 6 or 7 WRX and STi Drivers that will be in attendance as well. Looks like we may have as many as 20 people at this meet, sweet deal.

Any questions or concerns, post here or drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Phil

Update 12/16/2008: I'm tentatively scheduling the date for the 24th of January. The location will either be the top of the Mondavi Center's parking structure in Davis. UC Davis exit from I-80, the first exit East of Highway 113. Or the Navato Lake Aquatic Center's parking lot in Sacramento. Exit Hazel Ave. from 50.

Any problems/conflicts, let me know and we can try to work around them.

I also copy/pasted my post on the legacygt.com forums and submitted it as a reply to this thread if you're interested.

-Phil

Edit: Looks like we're getting a decent amount of interest here. From what I gather, mid-late January works best for everyone, and we'll hold the first one in either Davis, or Sacramento. Later, we may take it from a meet to a drive (or a few of us may go for a drive post-meet.)

I am leaning toward Davis, because A) I know it better than Sac, and B) I think Legacy has the longest drive, I feel we should shift the location toward him as best we can.

Let me know what you think.

-Phil

Original Post:

I propose we set up a meet for us NorCal Subie addicts. Lets see what kind of interest/member base we have up here.

Respond with your Location and I suppose your ride as well and I'll compile a list of those interested. (Oregon/Nevada/etc. folks who want to make the drive, feel free to post as well.)

Potential Meet Locations: Davis, Tahoe (What better location for a Subaru meet than Tahoe?), feel free to post your suggestions as well.

Member___________________Location________________Ride
TheAngryPidgeon (Phil)__________Davis, CA_______________'98 2.5 GT Sedan
hellaGT_______________________Davis, CA_______________'99 2.5 GT Sedan
KAG (Kyle)____________________Shingle Springs, CA_______'00 Legacy L Sedan
sybir_________________________Sacramento, CA__________Wagon? lol
Legacy_______________________San Jose, CA____________Stealth Wagon
KnifeyMcShanker_______________Folsom, CA______________'99 2.5 GT
Pat__________________________Davis, CA________________'99 2.5 GT

hellaGT
11-30-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm in!
I'm in Davis as well, no need to car pool though. :cool:

KAG
12-01-2008, 04:58 AM
You beat me to it Mr. Pidgeon.

Count me in.

KAG (Kyle)
Shingle Springs, CA
2000 Legacy L Sedan

There's a guy from Sac on here, a guy in Amador, and a bay area guy as well.

TheAngryPidgeon
12-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Haha, so I did. :smt027

What do you guys think location-wise? I'm not very familiar with the Tahoe area, but I do feel like that would be a rather epic meet location.

Oh, by the way, I dated a girl from Shingle Springs a few years back, lol. She drives a Jetta though. :smt011

TheAngryPidgeon
12-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Bump. :twisted:

KAG
12-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Phil - let's get a time/date/place so we can get some more people to confirm...

Were you thinking before or after Christmas?

TheAngryPidgeon
12-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Honestly, I could do either. I know hellaGT is going to be down in the Monterey area for most of Christmas break, so a more CenCal oriented meet would suit him best if it was in that time frame. I will be in Davis the whole time, so I'm rather impartial.

What works best for you? Perhaps we should go from there, lol.

Legacy
12-04-2008, 03:02 AM
I propose we set up a meet for us NorCal Subie addicts. Lets see what kind of interest/member base we have up here.

Respond with your Location and I suppose your ride as well and I'll compile a list of those interested. (Oregon/Nevada/etc. folks who want to make the drive, feel free to post as well.)

Potential Meet Locations: Davis, Tahoe (What better location for a Subaru meet than Tahoe?), feel free to post your suggestions as well.

Legacy(Joel)___________________Campbell, CA____________96 Legacy L Wagon

I suggest maybe somewhere around the Bay. Just a suggestion though, either way I'm down for a Legacy meet

KAG
12-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Honestly, I could do either. I know hellaGT is going to be down in the Monterey area for most of Christmas break, so a more CenCal oriented meet would suit him best if it was in that time frame. I will be in Davis the whole time, so I'm rather impartial.

What works best for you? Perhaps we should go from there, lol.
I can do either as well. After Christmas break would probably be better so we could give people longer notice, but a small meet before Christmas isn't a bad idea either.

I think it's gonna come down to how many people we have, and how far they are all willing to drive. By all means, Tahoe is good for me - I think that'd be a sweet place for a meet. But...I'm not sure if we'd be able to get enough guys from further south towards the bay area to hike all the way up here.

If that's the case...maybe Davis, or even Sac? I dunno...lol. Ideally, we would want to find a good place for everyone to meet (like a big parking lot or something), then go for a nice scenic drive somewhere for a while. Sac might be a little hard for that though.

I vote for Tahoe still. :razz:

Legacy
12-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Have you thought about a "joint-venture" with other forums like legacygt.com? They did one last year, but I couldn't make it to that meet. here's the link from last years event.
http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53850

TheAngryPidgeon
12-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Ideally, we would want to find a good place for everyone to meet (like a big parking lot or something), then go for a nice scenic drive somewhere for a while.

Scenic drive? Davis and Sac are both out for sure then. lol

Although, about 30m to the West is Lake Berryessa, and some fun and windy roads through the hills out to Napa. I did the drive in my Integra, but I'm itching to do it with some sweet sweet AWD lovin'.

Have you thought about a "joint-venture" with other forums like legacygt.com? They did one last year, but I couldn't make it to that meet. here's the link from last years event.
http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53850

I'll check it out and see if we can't match anything up. Thanks.

sybir
12-06-2008, 02:08 AM
I'm in Sac, I'll drag the wagon out (might even wash it ;)) for a local meet, but Tahoe's a stretch for chilling in a parking lot - I must be getting old. Since most of the interest is from Sac/Davis and surrounding areas, moving it somewhere else seems counterproductive....

Just call a weekend, pick a spot in Davis or Natomas, somewhere nearish to a freeway, and see who shows up. We ran weekly meets in Sac for years and interest just died out over time.

KAG
12-06-2008, 03:10 AM
I'm in Sac, I'll drag the wagon out (might even wash it ;)) for a local meet, but Tahoe's a stretch for chilling in a parking lot - I must be getting old. Since most of the interest is from Sac/Davis and surrounding areas, moving it somewhere else seems counterproductive....

Just call a weekend, pick a spot in Davis or Natomas, somewhere nearish to a freeway, and see who shows up. We ran weekly meets in Sac for years and interest just died out over time.
I was wondering when you'd show up... :lol:

I like the sound of that better for the sake of simplicity. Tahoe is a stretch, even for me kinda, but I think it'd be a great place if we ever wanted to get all three sites together and make a big drive or something.

We'll aim for January 10th - that work for everybody? I don't know Sac or Davis very well, so the location is up to you guys :smt023

hellaGT
12-06-2008, 03:46 AM

I was wondering when you'd show up... :lol:

I like the sound of that better for the sake of simplicity. Tahoe is a stretch, even for me kinda, but I think it'd be a great place if we ever wanted to get all three sites together and make a big drive or something.

We'll aim for January 10th - that work for everybody? I don't know Sac or Davis very well, so the location is up to you guys :smt023

Hey, this is Trevor (99 legacy Gt)

This would be my first meet but simplicity sounds good. January 10th or 11th at Natomas lake exit off the 50 at Hazel ave. There is a parking lot by the aquadic center and we could take the drive to Folsom Lake.

The drive outside of napa sounds epic though, I would still be down for that.
Idea: Anyone ski/snowboard? there should be snow by then and we could take a drive up to tahoe and do a half day on the mountain.

TheAngryPidgeon
12-06-2008, 08:45 AM
There's also a parking structure near the I-80 and the Mondavi Center in Davis that is a good spot for a meet. I attended an Integra meet there about a year ago. If we were interested in doing the Berryessa drive, that would probably be the best starting location.

Sacto/Natomas sounds good too. It looks like it comes down to Legacy and KAG's preferences due to them being the farthest from either location.

KAG
12-07-2008, 03:50 AM
Hazel exit? That's only like...15 minutes from me...lol. Honestly, I'm fine with either Davis or Natomas. Whichever you guys choose, I'll be there.

I try to go to Sierra as many times as I can during the winter, but these past two years have been complete crap for snowboarding. I think sometime in the next few months, if we could even get 3-4 of us to all go up to Tahoe for a day, it'd be well worth it.

The Berryessa drive sounds like lots of fun too. We should just start a monthly meet, seriously. Every 2nd Saturday of the month. January - Davis/Natomas, February - Tahoe, March - Berryessa, and so on... Probably too much work, but it's a start :D

TheAngryPidgeon
12-07-2008, 11:41 AM
I'd be down for sure. I've never been skiing or snowboarding for some strange reason. :smt010

I also have to take care of this overheating (or at least Subie thinking she's overheating) problem before the meet rolls around, lol.

KnifeyMcShanker
12-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm up for it, as long as it's after the 7th of January and on a weekend I'm not working :razz:

Folsom, CA here and a '99 LGT (beat up and definitely not a show car but hey, it works)

patrack92314
12-08-2008, 04:06 PM
i am in davis and i think that would be cool to meet some where here . i got a 99 2.5 gt. i need time and place

hellaGT
12-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Hey you are in Davis, that's cool Pat. What color is your leggy? green per chance?

patrack92314
12-08-2008, 08:10 PM
yes i am in davis and yes i do have a green one with blck snowflake rims . i haven't seen u

TheAngryPidgeon
12-08-2008, 08:12 PM
yes i am in davis and yes i do have a green one with blck snowflake rims . i haven't seen u

You honked at me on the corner of 5th and E or F though. I have the Black-ish '98 GT with the stock silver rims. lol

You confused the hell out of me until after the fact. I was trying to figure out if I knew you, then it all clicked.

Hi.

lol

TheAngryPidgeon
12-08-2008, 08:18 PM
I'll start updating the original post more often, so check there for more specifics on date/time/location.

patrack92314
12-08-2008, 08:30 PM
ya i did honk at u ya i was like sweet car and u looked confused as all hell.

TheAngryPidgeon
12-09-2008, 01:32 AM

Haha, yeah. I bought the car maybe three days prior, lol. Hadn't developed the eye for them yet.

patrack92314
12-09-2008, 12:21 PM

Haha, yeah. I bought the car maybe three days prior, lol. Hadn't developed the eye for them yet.

ya its cool so who is the guy with the white one

TheAngryPidgeon
12-09-2008, 12:26 PM

ya its cool so who is the guy with the white one

He's my roommate, lol. I drove his down to SLO via Highway 1 and decided that I needed to sell my Integra and buy one myself, lol.

patrack92314
12-09-2008, 12:43 PM
ya they are a great car . no crazy wheel pull whel shifting fast like ur integra huh

TheAngryPidgeon
12-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Haha, this is true. Just feels all around more solid than my Integra as well. I'm looking at $2500-$3500 for head gaskets/water pump/clutch or clutch and Japanese long block install just 3 weeks into ownership and I still love the car. That really says something about it imo.

patrack92314
12-09-2008, 11:29 PM
all that already . i had the water pump seals timing belt and pulleys done at 107 k but no clutch yet

hellaGT
12-10-2008, 03:33 AM
Hey, Sorry I didn't clarify that Pat. haha I havn't seen you either but I remembered phil telling me about his encounter with a fellow legacy driver.

patrack92314
12-10-2008, 10:37 AM
o ok ya that was me.

TheAngryPidgeon
12-11-2008, 12:01 AM
So, I was just in the local Kragen and heard about our January meet from a non-SLI member. rofl

Solid work Pat.

patrack92314
12-11-2008, 11:09 AM
ya lol that was me telling people . she drives a subaru though.

TheAngryPidgeon
12-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Yeah, the WRX Wagon. It's a pretty sweet ride from the looks of it. I've spend a good number of hours in and around Kragen as of late trying to diagnose and fix my engine problems, lol.

patrack92314
12-11-2008, 01:46 PM
ya she told me . we are in the same class at wyotech .

TheAngryPidgeon
12-14-2008, 02:34 PM
After a suggestion from said WRXer, Sacramento may be the best option. Apparently up 50 a little ways there's the "Canyon Drive" which is allegedly a damn fun road to drive.

A Sacramento location would give those of us who wish to go on a drive the opportunity to do so without too much extra driving.

Thoughts?

KAG
12-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Any more info on this "canyon drive"? I've never heard of it before, but a fun drive that's close to all of us sounds good to me.

TheAngryPidgeon
12-16-2008, 03:24 AM
Any more info on this "canyon drive"? I've never heard of it before, but a fun drive that's close to all of us sounds good to me.

I'll ask her next time I see her.

TheAngryPidgeon
12-16-2008, 03:33 AM
As posted on the legacygt.com forums:

Hey hey, here's another quick update.

Here's the lineup from sl-i.net:

Plus a few who have expressed interest over here. (Feel free to copy/paste the list and add yourself to it in your post.)

Location is pending between the top of the Mondavi Center's parking structure in Davis, which is the first exit East of Highway 113 off of I-80. The other option is the Navato Lake Aquatic Center parking lot off the Hazel Ave. Exit from 50.

The date will probably be the 24th of January (give or take a weekend, but we'll call it the 24th for the sake of getting a date out there)

Again, comments and suggestions are appreciated. Hope to see you there =D

KAG
12-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Alright, sounds good. Let's set it in stone - January 24th, Mondavi Center off I-80.

It looks like we have some good interest on lgt.com, nice job! :smt023 Have you tried http://bbs.legacycentral.org as well? Lots of 1st gen owners over there.

Side note: Looks like I'm gonna be the only 3rd gen at this meet :-(

Bhatman
12-20-2008, 04:30 AM
I might be able to..depends on when the date is exactly set. (Also to represent the Outbacks with Sybir heh)

TheAngryPidgeon
12-20-2008, 06:31 AM
I might be able to..depends on when the date is exactly set. (Also to represent the Outbacks with Sybir heh)

It seems we have it in stone for the top of the Mondavi Center parking structure off of the UC Davis exit from I-80 (which is one exit east of the Highway 113 exit).

Be there imo.

TheAngryPidgeon
12-28-2008, 01:18 AM
Update:

The Meet will be held on January 24th, at 1:00 PM.

The location is still the top of the Mondavi Center parking structure off of the UC Davis exit from I-80 (one exit east of the Highway 113 exit).

My WRX friend has a group of 6 or 7 WRX and STi Drivers that will be in attendance as well. Looks like we may have as many as 20 people at this meet, sweet deal.

I've also posted the meet details on legacygt.com, nasioc.com, RS25.com, i-Club.com and bbs.legacycentral.org. This may get silly big. :twisted:

Thanks,

Phil

hellaGT
12-28-2008, 03:00 PM
nice work phil, saved the date

tougemachine
12-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Sweet, I would love to attend. please just tell me when the official place and date will be and I will request the day off. And how many legacy owners will be attending?

Thanks

TheAngryPidgeon
12-30-2008, 01:18 AM
Update:

The Meet will be held on January 24th, at 1:00 PM.

I've also posted the meet details on legacygt.com, nasioc.com, RS25.com, i-Club.com and bbs.legacycentral.org. This may get silly big. :twisted:

Thanks,

Phil

=p

I know we have a minimum of three Leggies that will be in attendance, the others on the first post expressed interest, but have not confirmed the new date and time. I am expecting 5-8 Leggies, along with a medley of Rexes and STis.

Bhatman
12-30-2008, 05:43 AM
Count me in, need to support the outback leggies.

Dhill121
12-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Add another 3rd gen to the mix. :smt023

TheAngryPidgeon
12-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Awesome guys. This is shaping up to be pretty sweet. Now we just have to hope for nice weather (although I suppose we could always hold it on the level below the top of the parking structure, lol).

Here's the current SL-i interest list:

Member______________________Location________________Ride
Bhatman_____________________NWK/SLO, CA_____________Outback
Dhill121______________________Corning, CA_______________3rd Gen

At the moment, I'm too lazy to compile the interest list from the other sites I've posted on, but there are about 4-8 internet-based non-Leggies, as well as 6-8 Rexers and STi folks who aren't forum affiliated as far as I know.

tougemachine
12-30-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm in. And my friend is in too. He's got a 95' Impreza.
Ha ha. My other friend wanted to go and bring his 3000GT VR-4......but it needs a new tranny all of a sudden, and I advised him not to bring the civic. So ill have a passinger. Hopefully convert him to a real 5 star auto manufacturer.

Nick_701
01-03-2009, 01:06 PM
I just read a bout this meet and would love to go. Is the date set to the 16th? I work every other weekend and that happens to be the weekend i work. Well im in Marysville, Ca and would like to go if its the weekend before or after. If not Ill be there next time.

98 Legacy GT

Edit: I WILL BE THERE, the 24th at 1pm. I just dont know how to get there does anyone have an address i can google to get directions from my house.

Member______________________Location________________Ride
Bhatman_____________________NWK/SLO, CA_____________Outback
Dhill121______________________Corning, CA_______________3rd Gen
Nick_701(Free98legacy)________Marysville, CA_____________98 2.5 GT Sedan

TheAngryPidgeon
01-03-2009, 01:12 PM
I just read a bout this meet and would love to go. Is the date set to the 16th? I work every other weekend and that happens to be the weekend i work. Well im in Marysville, Ca and would like to go if its the weekend before or after. If not Ill be there next time.

98 Legacy GT

It will be held on the 24th, not the 16th. Works perfectly for you =D.

Good to have you both (and/or all three of you) aboard for the meet.

Legacy
01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Will we have any issues with the local authority or university cops? Are they be aware of this meet? Since I'll be driving quite a ways, I want to be sure that this goes without a hitch. Also a lot of our cars will be modded and having issued a state ref is the last thing anyone wants.

TheAngryPidgeon
01-06-2009, 02:21 PM
I attended an Integra Meet at the same location in the past, without a hitch. As long as we keep the RPMs low and don't do anything stupid, I don't foresee a problem.

TAPS does not ticket on Saturdays either, so the lots/structures are pretty much fair game, and therefore we have no reason to fear the authorities unless we do partake in organized stupidity.

I haven't notified any authorities due to the intended low-key atmosphere of the meet, combined with its out of the way location. (Who parks on the top of a parking structure unless they have to, right? lol) If you really think I should, drop me a PM and we can reason it about a bit, I'm open to suggestions, although I feel that notifying them would cause more problems than it would prevent at this point.

TheAngryPidgeon
01-12-2009, 04:19 AM
Update:

42 people have expressed intention or interest in attending the meet. Some of these are maybes, but 42 is roughly the potential turn out if everyone who has posted yes or maybe decides to attend. :smt026

Dhill121
01-12-2009, 11:28 AM
WOW! 42, Great job. :smt023

Nick_701
01-12-2009, 02:25 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/nick_701/phpjhtLDk.jpg

TheAngryPidgeon
01-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Yes, yes it is, although it's slightly above the arrow. The arrow is pointing into the lot, we'll be on top of the parking structure.

Nick_701
01-12-2009, 04:36 PM
yeah i drew my arrow a little short, thats the place i thought it was gonna be at. Thanks ill be there

Legacy
01-14-2009, 08:42 PM
I went to an I-Club meet last night and a few of them showed some interest in attending the meet. I trying to see if anyone is in the San Jose area. I was thinking maybe we can have a caravan up there. Hit me up if you are in the area and maybe we can set up meeting spot before we head up to Davis.

KAG
01-17-2009, 09:00 PM
1 week bump :razz:

TheAngryPidgeon
01-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Official Location Update

Due to the increase in potential attendance from the original 5-10 to a potential 40 or so Subies, the Davis Meet Location is being moved.

New Location: Anderson Plaza Shopping Center. 1900 Anderson Road, Davis, CA 95616.

Directions: From I-80, Exit Highway 113 North. Take the West Covell exit (should be the third exit after you leave 80). Turn right onto W. Covell. Anderson Plaza is 2 lights down, on the right hand corner of Anderson and West Covell, encompassing the Shell station.

Try to bring a couple of bucks to support the local businesses, there are quite a few options, from MacDonald's to Sushi to Save-Mart, so you should be able to find something that tickles your fancy for a nominal monetary amount.

The drive is currently pending a location change as well, depending on the turn out. We will discuss it in person at the meet.

See you there!

Phil

Nick_701
01-24-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm surprised there are no pictures posted yet, these are not the best because i figured other people would take much better ones than me. My car is not even in these pictures WTF haha. Anyway here is what i got.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/nick_701/Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/DSCN1284.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/nick_701/Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/DSCN1286.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/nick_701/Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/DSCN1288.jpghttp://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/nick_701/Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/DSCN1289.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/nick_701/Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/DSCN1290.jpg

hellaGT
01-24-2009, 09:08 PM
Here are a few select photos. I also anticipate more to come...
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2009/01/DSC02126-1.jpg
Sik!!! GT3 R fit right in.
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2009/01/DSC02132-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2009/01/DSC02139-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2009/01/DSC02141-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2009/01/DSC02143-1.jpg

TheAngryPidgeon
01-25-2009, 03:30 AM
Here are a few of all the cars that came to the park for pictures. We lost around four, including the Don himself, prior to heading over.

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2009/01/P1240777-1.jpg

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2009/01/P1240797-1.jpg

Lined the Leggies up on one side and the Imprezas up on the other. Check out that sweet horizontally opposed action! =p
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2009/01/P1240803-1.jpg

How bout that, you East Coasters! You and your big meets all the time... this is how we roll in CA! :smt016

hellaGT
01-25-2009, 05:42 AM
How bout that, you East Coasters! You and your big meets all the time... this is how we roll in CA! :smt016

Word... :smt043

sybir
01-25-2009, 07:00 PM
:grin:

Sorry, I had to head up the hill to get some stuff done before dark. Nice meeting you guys :)

WESTcoast
01-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Great meet everyone, I personally thought it turned out great as this being my first meet. I thought it would be all young people but young, some mid age and even a family brought thier lgt out which i thought was pretty neat and of course the sexy GT3RS which many of us was willing to sell our souls + cash to have one haha.

I know this was disscussed on RS25.com but afterward myself and 2 other guys went for a night drive to Lake Berryessa and then to downtown Napa parking garage for a quick break, then to another little course that I knew was on the drive home. Maybe another meet soon? If we do, i know some good spots around Napa that are pretty nice.

Off that side note Ill have my photo's ill be putting up and a video that I'll through together and post up as well. Thanks everyone for coming out!

Reason
01-26-2009, 12:23 AM

Word... :smt043

pssh we will have a larger all Legacy meet than that :twisted: