PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeously mastered video; two WRX's

Plays_with_Toys
12-18-2008, 01:45 AM
Unbelievable job on the cinematography... Wish it were longer- but still wow!
http://vimeo.com/1859244

Grafton
12-18-2008, 02:27 AM
freakin sweet

TheAngryPidgeon
12-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Holy six pound eight ounce baby Jesus that video was amazing. Breathtaking camera work, and a pair of sweet Subies to boot.

impreza_GC8
12-18-2008, 02:53 AM
Seen it, but it never gets old. Me and my roommate would watch that with the sound on full blast in our dorm. Its freakin' nasty when the music and the car noise gets loud and you hear the exhaust and BOV. Fantastic video. I haven't seen the Del Sol one yet but don't watch the Honda Integra one, its freakin' lame and the car is straight out of the Fast and the Furious. That vid is second only to the Ken Block gymkhana vid. If you don't know what I'm talking about get out of the cave and google it, it will blow your mind and your pants.

Plays_with_Toys
12-18-2008, 02:55 AM
The del sol one left much to be desired... It's a nicely crafted car from the exterior, but it is still NA and has no get up... They only show a few shots of it, none the shots actually showing what the car is good for (it's not fast, and there's no shots of it cornering so... umm...) it's more like an ego hump for the driver.

Still really nice camera work. but not as good as the subies.

birukun
12-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Bleh.

Too much music, not enough engine noise.

Maybe Ken Block can do some HD Gymkhana.......

henryq89
01-27-2009, 11:43 PM
i found it truly amazing....love the camera work and the subies in the video ....

also the ending on the del sol vid is awesome.....loved those notes the guy was playing...

once again this was hott!