PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Anything FREE!! with some work

01-07-2009, 12:52 AM
im sure you've heard of these things like 1 billion times and none of you have (most likely) tried one out..

this is another site that you earn "points" when you complete a survey.. its a video game based site but when you have enough points, you can custom order anything you want.. one point = $1.00 american, and most surveys go for 1.5pts a shot

http://images.jmillsdesigns.net/blog/PrizeRebel_MGS4.jpg
^^google pic

i was actually surprised that this worked..and fast! they shipped it in like 2 days.. i want expecting to get anything...but damn, i got a free xbox 360 game - Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix... (before i knew about the custom prizes)..ummm... my gf wanted it?

shane already caught me playing it on xbox live :oops:

anyways, just signup free and make a spam email address but make sure you know the password to it cuz some of the things give you points for confirming your email...

i just got enough points to order a new steering wheel off ebay.. it took me only a few days..

anyways.... if anyone wants to try it out click the stupid link RIGHT HERE (http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=578049)

GTDrifter
01-07-2009, 01:02 AM
you earned money and got something off ebay? how exactly does that work?

Mr. Sociable
01-07-2009, 01:09 AM
What's the catch? How do you select your own prize?

birukun
01-07-2009, 01:33 AM
You should also tell everyone that you get credit when they click the 'referral' link you posted.

www.prizerebel.com (http://www.prizerebel.com) <--- website

www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=578049 (http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=578049) <---- your link with referral ID

Now, had you mentioned it up front, I would have clicked it and maybe even registered in order to boost an SLi user's points.

01-07-2009, 01:43 AM
You should also tell everyone that you get credit when they click the 'referral' link you posted.

http://www.prizerebel.com <--- website

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=578049 <---- your link with referral ID

Now, had you mentioned it up front, I would have clicked it and maybe even registered in order to boost an SLi user's points.

sorry mate, i thought everyone knew i did that since i didnt post the site link, i get like 5% of whatever you earn like if you guys got 10 points, id get 2, but youd still all get 10 pts...

it is essentially cash, but they wont send you cash straight up, if you give them the link to whatever you want(like ebay, amazon, etc...)buy it now stuff is best), theyll get it and reship it to you, i got the steering wheel from ebay when i had 65 something points.. so the wheel cost $60 and i had 60 points so i gave em the link and got it...

henryq89
01-07-2009, 02:13 AM
these actualli work man lol months bak a buddy got a free nintendo wii from this crap lol

01-07-2009, 02:19 AM
What's the catch? How do you select your own prize?

the catch is, you have to do stupid surveys, filling in your neighbors address or any random info, and tell then that you dont want to sign up fpr anything.. it tells you instructions under each offer thing... to get whatever prize you want just hit request custom prize, give them the internet link, then if they approve it and you have enough points, they ship it to you..

1996Battlewagon
01-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Sorry dude, sound's a lot like bullshit to me. So I did some research and found this on a video game forum, Nexon (http://forum.nexon.net/MAPLESTORY/forum ... 24000.aspx (http://forum.nexon.net/MAPLESTORY/forums/thread/724000.aspx))

1.Out Right the Prize-Rebel staff require you to enter personal info in "offers" and if filled out, you may get points, but the reason why it benefits the site is because these ads spam! and congrats you ruined your email box!
2.These ads are .exe files, which are initiated to install viruses to your computer or adware. And viruses are plentiful in ad spam , and they are very ugly, some of the highest danger level viruses (norton anti-virus says) even broke down my old comp.
3.The Prize-Rebel staff threaten you to say "do not put fake email addresses" or we will ban you because if you do they can't send your phone number and addresses to companies and salesmen, who will repeatedly harass you with products they try to sell you. I even had our phone number changed and made it unlisted. But since they use your IP address to track your personal info out, that won't work.
4.Prize-Rebel also says not to use prepaid credit cards, because they want you to put charge cards in where they can withdraw money out of your account without knowing
5.Gms say you will be banned if you advertise or get these fake cash cards, that's why you've probably banned for "nx fraud or illegal nx"

This is a spyware site, no government will shut it down. But if you stop using it it'll shut down by itself

Conclusion: DO NOT USE PRIZE-REBEL IT'S a SPAMMER SITE! YOU WILL RUIN YOUR PRIVACY AND LIFE!
Nexon Forums

Now, you can keep doing this and probably not get caught or have your ID stollen, but the fact that it is a Spyware site and that you are getting 5% of whatever WE earn because of your referral makes me think there is something up. Getting a % of something because of getting others to join a survey company sounds a little like a pyramid scheme.

But, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe, there are honest people on the internetz. :roll:

01-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Sorry dude, sound's a lot like bullshit to me. So I did some research and found this on a video game forum, Nexon (http://forum.nexon.net/MAPLESTORY/forum ... 24000.aspx (http://forum.nexon.net/MAPLESTORY/forums/thread/724000.aspx))

1.Out Right the Prize-Rebel staff require you to enter personal info in "offers" and if filled out, you may get points, but the reason why it benefits the site is because these ads spam! and congrats you ruined your email box!
2.These ads are .exe files, which are initiated to install viruses to your computer or adware. And viruses are plentiful in ad spam , and they are very ugly, some of the highest danger level viruses (norton anti-virus says) even broke down my old comp.
3.The Prize-Rebel staff threaten you to say "do not put fake email addresses" or we will ban you because if you do they can't send your phone number and addresses to companies and salesmen, who will repeatedly harass you with products they try to sell you. I even had our phone number changed and made it unlisted. But since they use your IP address to track your personal info out, that won't work.
4.Prize-Rebel also says not to use prepaid credit cards, because they want you to put charge cards in where they can withdraw money out of your account without knowing
5.Gms say you will be banned if you advertise or get these fake cash cards, that's why you've probably banned for "nx fraud or illegal nx"

This is a spyware site, no government will shut it down. But if you stop using it it'll shut down by itself

Conclusion: DO NOT USE PRIZE-REBEL IT'S a SPAMMER SITE! YOU WILL RUIN YOUR PRIVACY AND LIFE!
Nexon Forums

Now, you can keep doing this and probably not get caught or have your ID stollen, but the fact that it is a Spyware site and that you are getting 5% of whatever WE earn because of your referral makes me think there is something up. Getting a % of something because of getting others to join a survey company sounds a little like a pyramid scheme.

simple solution... make a fake email...since all the numbers above have to do with that, you can only get the .exe if you download something in that email...

you only have to put your address in the actual site, when you want to get your stuff, but on the offers you can put in whatever you want, i used a neyw york address and fake emsil i made from yahoo...

T_F_E
01-07-2009, 01:03 PM

Nexon Forums

simple solution... make a fake email...since all the numbers above have to do with that, you can only get the .exe if you download something in that email...

you only have to put your address in the actual site, when you want to get your stuff, but on the offers you can put in whatever you want, i used a neyw york address and fake emsil i made from yahoo...

Did you just make up a phone number too?

01-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Did you just make up a phone number too?

yeah, i made up everything...

xXGTBspecXx
01-07-2009, 01:19 PM
hmmmm still sounds sketchy.. i want pic of teh steering wheel or i call bs lol.

impreza_GC8
01-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Yeah lets see some of the stuff that you got.

2.5GT
01-07-2009, 04:06 PM
This is like the free ipod deals i tried years ago...i can't say it works because i never got one :lol:

01-07-2009, 04:53 PM

well im sorry, but i sold the harry potter game on ebay (with others or it never woulda sold) and the wheel should be here in a day er two so i'll post up...

it couldnt hurt to try it.. just enter fake info and give it a shot... i would fux my sl- buddies with viruses and spam...

2.5GT
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM

well im sorry, but i sold the harry potter game on ebay (with others or it never woulda sold) and the wheel should be here in a day er two so i'll post up...

it couldnt hurt to try it.. just enter fake info and give it a shot... i would fux my sl- buddies with viruses and spam...

not intentionally no, but sometimes shit happens and you're caught up with the viruses/bugs then what? :lol: ..thanks anyways :smt023

01-07-2009, 05:16 PM
[quote=xXGTBspecXx]hmmmm still sounds sketchy.. i want pic of teh steering wheel or i call bs lol.

not intentionally no, but sometimes shit happens and you're caught up with the viruses/bugs then what? :lol: ..thanks anyways :smt023[/quote:2lgwjlof]

oh... nice catch, i meant wouldnt i swear..lol

well i guess i just put the idea out there for every1... it worked for me but i dont blame you guys for being skeptical...

2.5GT
01-07-2009, 05:31 PM
How bout this. Since you're already doing this deal, why not earn points and get free stuff for your sli buddies :grin: :lol:

01-07-2009, 05:35 PM
How bout this. Since you're already doing this deal, why not earn points and get free stuff for your sli buddies :grin: :lol:

because mt sl-i buddies are incredibly high maintenance... haha

itd take me FOREVER!

2.5GT
01-07-2009, 05:45 PM
better get started then...put me first on your list :grin: ..i want a xbox too! :lol:

Mr. Sociable
01-07-2009, 09:36 PM
I want S402 Wheels.

Get to work.

1996Battlewagon
01-07-2009, 10:04 PM
I want a mint 06 Spec B. If you can get me one by the end of the year; I'll believe you. :wink:

(By the way, they've got your home address, so........ watch OUT!)

T_F_E
01-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Justin is becoming Sl-i's own little santa clause :P

henryq89
01-07-2009, 11:34 PM
Justin is becoming Sl-i's own little santa clause :P

LMAOOO

anothernord
01-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Ver. 7 sti swap please.

01-12-2009, 12:12 AM
look at these requests.. i told you your all high maintenance

henryq89
01-12-2009, 12:17 AM

ok something cheap.... shoes!

xXGTBspecXx
01-12-2009, 05:34 AM
no pics of steering wheel yet? :smt014 as soon as u get a pic of a steering wheel il make an account and have u as my reference.

Reason
01-13-2009, 03:12 AM

I'll take some more x box codes for x box live, or a years membership, see mine is small. But yea I did catch you playing that Harry Potter.