PDA

View Full Version : BE question

Scott01GT
02-06-2009, 11:22 PM
this is going to be a pretty lame thread but im just trying to figure out what will swap into my BE, its already 5 speed, looking for more power because my car is gutless, and yes, i do have the cash to do this if you were wondering

aznguy0087
02-07-2009, 12:02 AM
this is going to be a pretty lame thread but im just trying to figure out what will swap into my BE, its already 5 speed, looking for more power because my car is gutless, and yes, i do have the cash to do this if you were wondering

any of the EJ engine will bolt up, any year impreza,wrx,STi,legacy, here comes the hard part! if ur goin to a turbo motor or any other motor thats not for the car you will have cut and merge wires together. you can even do a flat 6, diff. mounts for the 6, subarus are like legos :smt023

Airgne
02-09-2009, 07:46 PM
scott,

if you have the money(and dont need smog) get the ver7 sti swap kit. its about 12k. if you dont have that(like me). im doing a hybrid ej22t supercharged in my BE.

Huffer
02-09-2009, 09:00 PM

If you "have the cash" then you should know how much it costs and therefore you'd know what engines will swap in.

You need to search and read more. Thus, I'm locking this up because you're asking questions that have already been answered in other threads.

If you want to create a "my build thread", go ahead, but if you just use it to ask the basic questions, it'll get locked too. :)