Thread: What endlinks for the rear of my legy wagon

"FNG"
    Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsO.G.

What endlinks for the rear of my legy wagon

What end links do i use for my rear sway bar on my 98 legacy gt wagon? Do i use the c shaped wrx ones? What are other guys using on here?

Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

Re: What endlinks for the rear of my legy wagon

not sure what your asking but they are "C" shaped. you should have factory ones. but if you are looking to upgrade most rear end links will work (like from an impreza)
    myspace
    "wagons haul shit, haul ass" not my wagon
    October 09 ROTM

"FNG"
    Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by hallowpoint
    not sure what your asking but they are "C" shaped. you should have factory ones. but if you are looking to upgrade most rear end links will work (like from an impreza)
    Umm not trying to be rude but how dont you understand what im asking? Im asking what endlinks will fit a 98 legacy gt wagon? I have an aftermarket cusco rear sway bar and want to upgrade my endlinks. What other subaru models endlinks will work? Does that make more sense?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsO.G.SocialOverdrive

Try to read your questions before you hit the submit button. You have "C" shaped links in the rear and small "dogbone" ones in the front. PM Reason, he can hook you up with an entire Group A link package.
    - Roger - Site Admin
    My signature is now a shout-out to the SLi veterans who keep this site flowing with good knowledge and informative opinion. You KNOW who you are, so keep it up!
    USDM 04 LL Bean H6 Wagon - TANK
    USDM 98 GT Wagon - Pandgrish - RIP; USDM 98 GT Sedan - 216k RIP; NZDM 99 GF8 - retired
    USDM 07 Honda Odyssey - Mrs Huffer;
    Live Like No One Else - Debt Free

SLi O.G.
    Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.

And I think Whiteline also has an application.

Keep an open mind when browsing through their site as:

"Subaru's are like lego's" So most of the applications listed should have the diameter for each sway listed. GL

We also have a sticky being built, of all the interchangeable s ( look for MassAndrewski- He's gathering alot of useful info)

We're not like NastySock, but getting into the swing of things around here would be in your best interest. There are way too many Legacy experienced tech's and enthusiasts here that are die hard fans that can get a little too excited, but have a wealth of info for you.
    BD GT

"FNG"
    Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Huffer
    Try to read your questions before you hit the submit button. You have "C" shaped links in the rear and small "dogbone" ones in the front. PM Reason, he can hook you up with an entire Group A link package.
    Ok i dont understand how my question doesnt make sense. It makes perfect sense to me what endlinks for the rear of a 98 legacy wagon? I mean i got an answer but people keep telling me my question doesnt make sense. It makes perfect sense.

"FNG"
    Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Okin DaVanh
    And I think Whiteline also has an application.

Keep an open mind when browsing through their site as:

"Subaru's are like lego's" So most of the applications listed should have the diameter for each sway listed. GL

We also have a sticky being built, of all the interchangeable s ( look for MassAndrewski- He's gathering alot of useful info)

We're not like NastySock, but getting into the swing of things around here would be in your best interest. There are way too many Legacy experienced tech's and enthusiasts here that are die hard fans that can get a little too excited, but have a wealth of info for you.
    Yea well thanks im much more of a nasioc person and decently known over there. I had a wrx and just got a legacy about 3 weeks ago so im trying to figure out what parts are swappable especially suspension components. Can you give me a link to that sticky thread wit the swappable parts? Heres a pic of my 301 whp wrx. It was a daily so i built it with reliability in mind. Used a vf-22 from a 22b sti and had it tuned useing a utec for 19psi. I also had a tune for 23 psi that made 330whp but never really used it much. Anyways Thanks for your guys help and you guys are a bit harsher then the nasioc folks at least to me. All my questions have gotten no responses or ones telling me something that i did wrong while posting.

WRX

With my roommates sti

New legy wagon with all jdm lights grill and sidemarkers just installed and only had the car for about 3 weeks

MY TRUNK MONEY HANGING AROUND

"FNG"
    Level
    Achievements:

Got my huge beefy snow tires on that slightly rubbed my rear struts so i ahd to by some spacers. And the front rubs a biton big bumps. Its crazy because i didnt think they would they are only 1 size larger then stock. They are 215/60/16.

SLi O.G.
    Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by wrxya33
    Yea well thanks im much more of a nasioc person and decently known over there. I had a wrx and just got a legacy about 3 weeks ago so im trying to figure out what parts are swappable especially suspension components.

Don't care much for NastySux. That's another day.

Can you give me a link to that sticky thread wit the swappable parts?

Apparently, he's still working on it.

Check with Reason. If he don't have them, he'd also be able to give you some info. If not, any of the vendors can give you a heads up. Search Members Rides 1 for other members with endlinks installed. Nice Wagon BTW.
    BD GT

"FNG"
    Level
    Achievements:

Yea i checked he wanted like $$$ shipped i found a set of perrin ones for 100 shipped so im gonna get those. Thanks everyone. Why do al you SLI guys hate nasioc. That is a much faster movineg forum you post a question and get answers in minutes not days like here. But they just dont do so much 2nd gen legacy stuff.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    O.G.SocialOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Yea i checked he wanted like $$$ shipped i found a set of perrin ones for 100 shipped so im gonna get those. Thanks everyone. Why do al you SLI guys hate nasioc. That is a much faster movineg forum you post a question and get answers in minutes not days like here. But they just dont do so much 2nd gen legacy stuff.
    Because we have 5,000 members and they have 150,000. And 80,000 of them have nothing better to do. I'll keep my opinions to myself why NASIOC sucks so much, it is what it is though, good info, that's about it.
    4Zero1 Motorsports

2010 BM GT
    1998 BD L EJ25/EJ22 High Compression
    1993 GSX-R 750 (version 2.0)
    1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    1998 BK L PARTED
    1991 Legacy SS SOLD
    1997 BD GT R.I.P. 12/24/06 Running Mean with 117 whp!
    1989 Honda CR-X A.K.A. "The Beast"
    1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 R.I.P. 11/10/06

SLi Facebook
    4Zero1Motorsports Facebook

"No matter how much you've done, or how successful you've been, there's always more to do, always more to learn, and always more to achieve." - Barack Obama

SLi O.G.
    Level
    Achievements:

Why do alL you SLI guys hate nasioc... they just dont do so much 2nd gen legacy stuff.

Now you know....

Ok....

Not really guns and death, but you get the picture.

Umm not trying to be rude but how dont you understand what im asking? Im asking what endlinks will fit a 98 legacy gt wagon? I have an aftermarket cusco rear sway bar and want to upgrade my endlinks. What other subaru models endlinks will work? Does that make more sense?
    I understood what it meant... Basically what I told you to watch out for. Almost all are interchangeable. And my guess is that you wanted to find out which are. Which apparently it doesn't matter anymore cause you've ordered a pair.

Which did you settle on?
    BD GT

"FNG"
    Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Okin DaVanh
    Why do alL you SLI guys hate nasioc... they just dont do so much 2nd gen legacy stuff.

Now you know....

Ok....

Not really guns and death, but you get the picture.

I understood what it meant... Basically what I told you to watch out for. Almost all are interchangeable. And my guess is that you wanted to find out which are. Which apparently it doesn't matter anymore cause you've ordered a pair.

Which did you settle on?
    Yea i got a set off ebay new for 100 shipped they are perrin endlinks