Quote Originally Posted by Hinyo View Post
Needs 5 spd swap STAT!!!! Also need more picture of engine bay!
I'll get them soon, maybe today. I had an issue last night. Hoping the motor didnt blow. haha... Seems like a fuel/air related problem. I do have a 5 speed, but for now, it will stay an auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
I do like that BD. You've done well
Thank you, sir! I'm not feeling the wingless bit, but I want something other then stock but having a problem finding something I like.

Quote Originally Posted by mjqtown View Post
Wow Flash build!!, I have to ask, What is that button just bellow the electric Window controls? Is it door lock or heated seats?
Not sure what one you are referring to...? If its the switch under the driver window switches, then it should be the power lock switch.

For another update... I did get the front 02 hooked up, but I now have another problem and that is that it doesnt want to run now. I can rev it and it rev's fine, but as soon as you pop it into gear, it says "NO!". lol... Not sure if the MAF, MAP, or maybe the fuel pump have an issue. I'll mess with it a little today. It went from really fun to almost needing to be towed home. I finally got it to drive under power with having the MAF unplugged. Still ran like crap.