Hey everyone,

Just introducing myself on here, I see quite a few familiar names from nasioc where you can likely find me under the name PHATsuby.

I am a die hard subaru fan, and more specifically a legacy fan. I love my legacy.

I am into doing the unusual, I like to be unique which usually means I do over the top things.

My car started out as a 2.5 liter NA automatic, I turbocharged it with a Ludespeed turbo kit for a RS and ran 11psi most of the time(its all in the tune people ) The auto tranny couldnt handle the power and I also wanted a manual, knowing I likely wasnt done with power mods I decided to swap in a STi tranny. It is a USDM tranny with dccd currently unhooked.

After that I pulled the turbo kit off in preparation to build my own kit for a new project. A turbo H6 legacy, Which you can see links in the conversions forum.

I am really into doing things myself, I would like to have my own performance shop one day which is the one of the reasons I like to do all of this, I love fabricating and making things that are functional and custom.

Ok, that is enough from me if you have other questions you can ask, glad to be here!

Ben