Thread: Your garage! (post pics)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 163
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsSocialO.G.
    Wall to wall, door to back wall 20x23

Pallet-rack shelving on back wall takes away 42" of depth, but allows versatility in storage plus a workbench and is awesome!!
    It's a 1959 house so the garage has, get this ONE outlet and ONE light fixture!

I recently upgraded to 200amp service and relocated the overhead line, so I'll be adding additional circuits to the garage; two 4-plug outlets and a couple other wall outlets, another overhead socket, a couple overhead outlets, a 110 and a 220 in the back by the service panel (back left nook where mt. bikes are hung) and a ceiling-mounted garage heater (scored at 70% off from Northern Tool supply last x-mas). I just got a MIG welder and ordered a welding table and assorted shwag for it, so I'll be reconfiguring the right wall with a fold-up working table and space for the welding table (see inspiration below), shelving and tool storage where the garden tools are currently hogging too much real estate.

populated with Subarus.

I like this set-up and may model mine similarly:
    sweetest Garage ever -->http://www.12-gaugegarage.com/index.html<-- sweetest Garage ever

Attached Images Attached Images