So my car has a TON of small road chips that are rusting away in the paint, I know I can claybar it - but I'm looking for a good tool to put wax or polish on, and then use my power drill to hit the claybar'd surface.

Any recommendations? I have a Meguiar's powerball that I use for my headlight polish, could I use that or would it be too abrasive?