Got some new NiCopper brake line so that I could complete the rear lines replacement since they are super rusty and I don't want to trust them after all this work.

This new brake line is a 'copper-nickel ferrous alloy'. Its rust resistant and DOT approved. PLUS.. its SUPER SUPER easy to bend. WAY WAY easier then steel line, and your flares come out INCREDIBLE. If i had to do this all again, I would have just bought a roll of this stuff to begin with!

A view of the Nickel-copper brake line. Cost $34 for a 25' Roll:

A view of just how good the flares come out. Didn't have to torque down on my tool AT ALL to hold this stuff either while making the flare:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD BEND BOTH LINES BEFORE INSTALLING:

1. Bend the first 'C' section. I used my cheap $3 bending tool like so:

2. Then use the tool backwards like this to bend the line back vertically:

3. Once you are done, the line should look like this:

If you bend BOTH lines like this before installing them into your car, it will allow you to tighten both to the 4-way fitting underneath easily. Then after you can bend them down INSIDE the car under the rear seat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got a bit carried away. Decided I would make new lines with the NiCopper brake line. Just because.
I did this in under an hour for both lines. Removed old lines, flared new 12" lines, bent them, then installed. All super fast!

A view of the new line on the left installed:

Removing 2nd line:

After cutting 2nd line down to proper size and then flaring it:

Second line Installed!:

View from bottom of the car:

So basically I didn't get a whole lot accomplished in terms of running the new lines to the rear wheels, but I did get to play with a couple feet of the new brake line, and this stuff ROCKS! If you have to do this, I suggest just buying a roll of this stuff from the start. You will save $ and have extra!