Thread: 1994 S10

Level
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

1994 S10

Well, since I can't get the darn thing sold right now, I figured I might as well show you what I got.
    It's a 1994 Chevy S10 with a 2.2L and a 5 speed. It currently has over 190,000 miles and climbing.
    I have it lowered at a 5/6 drop and the frame is about 2 1/2 inchs off the ground. Looks great but
    with it being my daily driver it is pretty annoying to drive when some one is in the passenger seat
    (drags skid plate on hills and bumps). So I just ordered a new set of coils to raise this back up an
    inch. I also just took the bed off so I can sand the rusty frame and respray it. Hoping to find a
    new bed soon too. I'll add more pictures later and give more updates as I go along.

At a car show

Cruising down the road

Sitting next to my brother's Legacy L Wagon(love the damn thing)

Over looking New Albany

Decal I have in the back window

Truck with the bed off

Hopefully this weekend I'll get the new coils on and a new muffler (Flowmaster Super 10 Series).
    1997 Subaru Legacy L Wagon (finally mine!!!)

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsO.G.SocialOverdrive

Re: 1994 S10

Pretty cool - have always liked these trucks when they are done "right".

You may want to polish up the headlights, and a projector retrofit would look great on that front end. Black mesh would set off the front too.
    - Roger - Site Admin
    My signature is now a shout-out to the SLi veterans who keep this site flowing with good knowledge and informative opinion. You KNOW who you are, so keep it up!
    USDM 04 LL Bean H6 Wagon - TANK
    USDM 98 GT Wagon - Pandgrish - RIP; USDM 98 GT Sedan - 216k RIP; NZDM 99 GF8 - retired
    USDM 07 Honda Odyssey - Mrs Huffer;
    Live Like No One Else - Debt Free

Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Huffer
    Pretty cool - have always liked these trucks when they are done "right".

You may want to polish up the headlights, and a projector retrofit would look great on that front end. Black mesh would set off the front too.
    I have been thinking off and on about the projector head lights for a while. I'll shop around and see what I can find.
    I have never thought about painting the mesh black, that is a really good idea too. Thank you for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Dead91silvia
    Not a bad looking Dime!
    Thank you, I have been working hard at trying to keep it looking as best as I can for a while. My biggest problem is the wheel arch on the bed has rusted through and I am not sure if I should find a new bed or have my older brother (Auto Body Certified) cut out the rusted section and weld in a new section.

Level
    Achievements:

Seems like I haven't been on here for a long time. With my back getting worse from my injury in the Army, it has been really hard to my to do more work on the truck. But I do have a few updates nonetheless. I have gotten myself a set of leather buckets from a first gen blazer to help my back, I also pulled up the carpet, sanded the rusted floor, and resprayed it with rubberized undercoating, and I got a new valance for winter.
    But my biggest update by far is that my parents may be getting a new car and passing their old one to my younger brother. So I may be getting my brother's Legacy in one of the pics above soon.

The floor sanded and sprayed.

The new seats.

And the winter valance