Oh lol, now panel beaters are in hot demand over winter in QT! The people here are fucking idiots when it comes to snow!!!

New update time.

So, I installed the solid rear lateral arms into blighter last weekend, and it turns ouy he came with solid fronts too, so he's got bloody both solid front and rear lateral arms, which is better than what Beast has!!! lol... Piss easy job too actually.

Then the 19mm rear GTB sway bar went on, and I went to go fit the front, but found I need custom bushes for that (we have some Nolathane ones on the shelf at work, looks like a standard design which is nice), and I may have to take the exhausts off... which is fail... I'm kind of consider putting turbo headers back on for the lols, and because I like the sound! Just need to figure out how feasible that is with a non turbo crossmember...

And I compared Blighters old bar to beasts new 22mm ones, lol!

Next week the bilsteins go in, and he gets an alignment. Also, will be finally fitting the new radiator.

Oh, and the snow tyres went on too, forecast for some tonight!!!

'

Notice how his rear brakes are bigger than the fronts!!! Thankfully it's not the size that counts, and on the wof sheets, the fronts still have more bite to them.