Ok, so yours truly has a PS2 and we all know it's pretty dated...

So this is where I would like some feedback. If possible, try and not be bias to any one or the other.

I have had my PS2 because I love Gran Trismo, Tekken, Need for Speed, and Ace Combat... These are the games I have always liked...

I now that Xbox has some of the same titles as well...

What I would like to know is, what are the advantages of one over the other?

The games I DO want right off the bat would be Gran Trismo (or one like it), and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. AC is one that I know is on both. Would also like a GOOD WWII fighter plan game (must have an F6F Hellcat!). I know Xbox has one, but dont remember the name.

So... Give me a list of games I can have fun with, alone with what system they are available with... I like racing, air craft/dog fighting, and there was one I say thats a 40's detective game that was kinda cool (1st person, dont remember the name)... I'm not really into 1st person shooter games so thats not a big deal to me...

Also, I know different versions of systems are out there so also knowing what one woul be best would be nice. I dont know much about online gaming, but not turned off to it... might be intersting...

Thanks guys!