After about half of year after I did this, I'm finally going to post a DIY. I had to verify that it works and for awhile I thought I messed it up and couldn't get it to work. More on the solution later.

Recap:
*If you have a 95 legacy, your in luck because its basically the same as JDM mirrors except for the glass and the base angle.
*The outbacks/SUS are prewired for heated mirrors so it makes it easy to wire the heater part
*Now if you have a postal wagon then you don't have to swap mirrors, only the wiring.

My legacy is non of the above so (98 BD) I have to do more work.

Note: Use this as a guide and I'm not responsible for your stuff

Lets get started:

Make sure when you buy your jdm mirrors that it comes with the pair and the jdm switch. Hopefully the harness plug is also included. I've seen mirrors that just fold so I guess I was lucky that mine came heated.

I also bought a set of US 95 manual folding power mirrors. A non power one also will work since your only going to use the base and the glass. As long as its from a 95 that can be manually fold.

Reason for this is that the JDM mirrors are for the RHD (obviously). Having this will correct the angle/mirrors of the JDM folding mirrors to a US specs. If you ever driven on a JDM mirrors on our LHD cars, its pretty dangerous. You will have a big blind spot on the passenger side and the glass takes awhile to get use to. It actually mess with your head. You might also curb your wheels since you wont be able to angle your mirrors