So I have had this car for 2 months now and wanted to give a review of it. I love this car. I only have two issues with it. The first is that it has the turning circle of a cruise ship. The 3.0R Limited has a wider turning circle than the other Legacys. The other issue I have, which isn't bad, is the handling. I just wish it was a little better. I may end up getting an OEM JDM 20mm rear sway bar. The car came stock here with a 16mm rear sway bar.

On to the positives. The power is great. Comes on smooth and pulls pretty well. Its enough for me for daily use. The Harmon Kardon 385 watt stereo with aux input is great. There a few rattles from interior panels, but I can live with that for now. One in-particular, the passenger front door seems to be common among 05-09 Legacys. The car is very comfortable and quite. I really like that. The fuel economy is about what I expected. I have a 9 mile commute each way to work. It gets around the same mileage as my 98 wagon. While I do put 93 in this since it is recommended I cannot complain. Basically the same mileage and its got 100 bhp and 80 ft/lbs more than the wagon.

All in all this is a great car. They are selling here well under KBB value. I am very pleased with this car.