Hey, My friend is at the point where he is starting to think about coilovers for his car. So i thought I'd ask for your opinions on what would be at the top of your list?

The car in question is 98 legacy gt wagon, wrx swapped, vf39, 560cc injectors, 08 sti topmount currently running 18lbs with much more room to go once a few more modification are done.

The car is daily driven but he has an 04 forrester xt that is more of his daily. He will be doing some slight auto x/drag but mostly driving around hurting feelings. Lol.

I've looked abit into it for him and fortune auto 500 series tends to come up more than others as far as i've seen, he was pretty set on hsd's. Obviously koni's with ground controls is always a great setup but he doesnt want to spend the time sourcing inserts/springs/camberplates/mounts and housings then have to put it all together, it's a great option and alot of the guys on the sr20-forum (my other car is a 94 sentra) have had great results with this combo but he just wants something he can put in the car align and go when they show up.

He has a budget of around $1500.

Let me know what you guys think and or if you've had any experience with the options above and your opinions on them. Thanks Dave