Thread: codes for days brah!

Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

codes for days brah!

swapped my old EJ25D back into my black 98' outback "outblack" meow I have ALL the codes

P0463 (circuit)
    P0463
    P0183 (circuit)
    P0183
    P0446
    P0141

It is almost impossible to get it started it will tick over at 100-200 rpm for a few seconds and then fire up to normal idle (800) not warm-up idle (1500) and if I give it any throttle it boggs down until its "warm" then it will shudder and stutter like the knock sensor is bad (but it isn't) till 1500-3500rpm depending on how she feels (typical subaru humanity showing through) then if fires off like a 1980's turbo SAAB. changed the fuel pump/sending unit so that's not it, pulled off the plastic cover from the filler neck and that was all good still, it doesn't have a charcoal canister box thingy behind the pass side rear but i bought it that way and it worked just fine. doing some research those codes come up often in engine swap situations, anyone have this issue? cheers!
    if I wanted to lower my car I'd have gotten a GT!
    outbacks go UP^

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Achievements:
    O.G.Tagger Second ClassSocialOverdriveRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Has the car been sitting for any amount of time? Could be that the wires might have got chewed up by a mouse or rat. o2 should just be a new sensor, but the others not so sure one as I have never dealt with those before.

Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.
    car has been sitting unused for a year now, I have checked / swapped spark plugs, plug wires, coil packs ( i have 5 good ones i swapped every one nothing changed) I even swapped out MAF as I also have many of they laying around. my thoughts are the lack of a 2nd O2 sensor, tho my old one ran just fine without one, or the sketchy wiring splices on the coil pack harness as it was swapped to a neon coil necessitating plug change. but again my old one had that and ran just fine.
    if I wanted to lower my car I'd have gotten a GT!
    outbacks go UP^