Looks good. I bought my first Legacy with 220,000 miles on a bone stock 2.2 and manual transmission. The previous owner was a punk kid and drove the crap out of it and I bought it for $400 with a bad front end. I did all the body work on it and got it looking good, minus paint. I pulled the engine, replaced the clutch and throwout bearing he burned up and changed the flywheel because the old one was scored to hell and back and didn't want to mess with a machine shop turning it for me. I am taking the engine, tranny, and diff from that car and putting it into my Outback to fill in for the EJ25 that was removed by the P/O of that car. Only thing is that my Outback never came with a manual transmission nor the EJ22, so I need to swap the entire harness over, which from what I read is a pain because Subaru didn't make a separate harness for the body and engine, so I will be doing that separation myself from the old harness and then creating a disconnect for the engine and body harness so I can swap them with ease.