Thread: Blayzed's '08 Outback XT

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Blayzed's '08 Outback XT

Hey all,
    I've been very inactive on here and really in the general car scene. 2 kids kind of puts a damper on things. One is about to turn 2 and the second is 6 months now. I also stepped up as head of the family business. One can only imagine the insanity. Anyways, things are settling into a routine and I'm finally able to get some work in on the cars and my new garage. I bought the Outback as a sort of compromise with the wife after she totaled her '05 RS. I was directly behind her in my truck and she was pregnant on the way to first ultrasound for our second kid with our first in the car with her. Scariest moment of my life. Lucky for us she was in a subie. The RS took it like a champ and when I ran to the car my oldest was laughing in the back seat lol. No injuries came of it. The RS sustained massive body damage, but luckily no damage to anything else. That beast is getting fixed next month. Anyways, I wanted a turbo car and she wanted a safe family car that was manual shift (good girl). The only solution was an Outback XT in my mind. Finding an Outback XT in manual was quite the task. The only decent one I could find was 6 states away, but right before I booked a trip out for that another popped up just 4 hours away. I immediately left work and called every 45 mins on the way up to make sure they would hold it. Literally 10 minutes after I got there another buyer walked in to bring it home. Lucky for me I got there first, also lucky for the dealer I suppose because I would have lost it after driving so far with a pregnant wife and an infant. The XT only had 89k on her when I got it. Excellent find if you ask me. I cant express how happy I am with this thing so far.

Mod List:

Cobb Intake
    Cobb Up Pipe
    Invidia Catless Down Pipe
    Full Custom 3" Catless Stainless Single Pipe From Down Pipe Back With Magnaflow Resonator At The Rear
    Cobb Accessport V3
    LED bulb swap on full exterior
    LED blinker relay
    Rallyarmor UR flippity flaps
    Red lugnuts
    Painted stock wheels black
    NGK Iridium Plugs (the ones I pulled were all missmatched -_-)

Name:  IMG_20170310_114334_094.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  563.9 KB
    Note that v dub truck conversion in the background. Thing was pretty cool.
    Name:  IMG_20180313_113102.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  114.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20180308_171443.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  104.6 KB

There's a video of the exhaust on my instagram @rynosss - It's right after I installed the exhaust and it was literally the only mod done at that time. Sounds even better with intake, tuner and proper ignition components.
    Last edited by Blayzed; 03-28-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    '99 Legacy GT Limited
    '05 Impreza 2.5 RS
    '08 Outback XT Limited
    '04 Chevy 2500 HD
    '69 Pontiac Firebird

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Looks great! 4th gen facelift Outback XTs are pretty tough to find with a manual. This looks like a clean one!

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Bump, finally had the time to update this thread. We're getting this parenting thing down to a science so I should be more active with my subies finally. They've all been begging for some love.
    '99 Legacy GT Limited
    '05 Impreza 2.5 RS
    '08 Outback XT Limited
    '04 Chevy 2500 HD
    '69 Pontiac Firebird