Thread: JDM Goodness FOR SALE Shipping from Buffalo or Toronto

"FNG"
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

JDM Goodness FOR SALE Shipping from Buffalo or Toronto

I made a couple of trips to Japan last winter and acquired some nice goodies for the Legacy. Most of the items are BG/BD/BK, one or two 3rd gen JDM parts and quite a few items that are all model Subaru fitment.

I have a quite a few more JDM parts to list but haven't had the chance to take pictures yet. Please check back in the coming day or two for pictures and prices on:
    -Flush door trims
    -More Projector Headlights
    -Projector Fog Lights
    -Tommy Kaira Rear Spoiler
    -Fender Side indicators
    -Shift lever surrounds with spring lid storage compartment for both manuals and automatics (autos have a pop up business card holder as well)
    -Wagon rear clear lights and garnish (I have one JDM "Legacy" and two AUDM "Subaru" centre garnishes)
    -Various stock L7 grills, a genuine HippoSleek grill and a RFRB grill
    -Mines Front Strut Bar
    -Stainless Door Scuff Plates

I know I am forgetting some other things as well.

Shipping will be from either Toronto or Buffalo depending on where you live and what option will be the cheaper and faster of the two. I generally only ship once a week from Buffalo.

A prices include shipping and paypal fees

-BG/BD Projector Headlights. They have been modified by the previous owner in Japan. The orange reflector has been removed and HID kits have been installed and are working and included. There are angel eyes installed as well but they are not functioning. Polished and ready to go. $245

-3rd Gen Spats. $135.00

- Syms Brake or Clutch Covers/Lids Brand New. $70.00 each. If you buy two I will throw in a free master cylinder sweatband. *Despite the different packaging for the brake and clutch caps they are 100% identical to one another and can be used for either your clutch or brake caps.*

IMG_20170314_150158.jpgIMG_20170314_150151.jpgIMG_20170314_150128.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    What do you have for the 3rd Gens?
    Id love to find a LHD Auto bezel with the extra switch locations and/or Radio bezel with the extra switch locations.
    How much for the Mines strut bar, shipped to 94612. Pics?

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsO.G.SocialOverdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveZigen View Post
    I made a couple of trips to Japan last winter and acquired some nice goodies for the Legacy. Most of the items are BG/BD/BK, one or two 3rd gen JDM parts and quite a few items that are all model Subaru fitment.

I have a quite a few more JDM parts to list but haven't had the chance to take pictures yet. Please check back in the coming day or two for pictures and prices on:
    -Projector Fog Lights
    -Tommy Kaira Rear Spoiler
    -Fender Side indicators
    -Wagon rear clear lights and garnish (I have one JDM "Legacy" and two AUDM "Subaru" centre garnishes)
    -Mines Front Strut Bar
    Any of these for the BH chassis?
    - Roger - Site Admin
    My signature is now a shout-out to the SLi veterans who keep this site flowing with good knowledge and informative opinion. You KNOW who you are, so keep it up!
    USDM 04 LL Bean H6 Wagon - TANK
    USDM 98 GT Wagon - Pandgrish - RIP; USDM 98 GT Sedan - 216k RIP; NZDM 99 GF8 - retired
    USDM 07 Honda Odyssey - Mrs Huffer;
    Live Like No One Else - Debt Free