Thread: $OLD! Syms Grounding Kit *Rare* Shipped from Buffalo

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

$OLD! Syms Grounding Kit *Rare* Shipped from Buffalo

$OLD!

Good Morning all,

I have for sale a Syms genuine ground kit I purchased while on a trip to Japan last winter. It is in great shape overall with the green of the Syms branding and the Syms logo in white still very bright and visible. The grounding union also features an engraved Syms logo in the gold plated finish.

One of the wires has had the terminal removed and will need a new one fitted, this is a 2 second job and if I come across a new terminal before someone purchases this I will replace it myself. There is also some light corrosion on the grounding union that should clean up with a scotch bright pad.

Price for this very rare bit of Syms kit is $125.00 shipped from Buffalo to your door via USPS priority mail.

I normally ship on Saturdays or Sundays from Buffalo, but can ship anytime from Toronto if you need your new to you JDM part sooner.

Pictures attached below, if they are not showing up can some one please post that they can not see them as I have been having some trouble having my pictures attach correctly.

Ryan
    Last edited by FiveZigen; 05-17-2018 at 01:39 AM.