Been all quiet on the western front again. Ordered some hardrace arms to replace the STi ones and hubs should be back during the week for install on the weekend. In the mean time i got stuck into stripping the outhouse. Got myself some bicc tubs and started pulling off the trims, clips, screws etc that id need to get the wagon back together. I didnt get as much as id like given that the car was a farm car so anything on the divers side at foot level was forked, as was the boot floor. But the wiring and upper trims is all good. Pulled the entire rear harness out as it has a ciggie lighter in the rear.

6oqmxXE.jpg

Got a nice box of trims and foam stuff

And a good throw away pile

Got stuck into getting the dash out yesterday which was fun with no interior to protect me from sharp sheet metal -_- but this isnt the first time ive done it so 45 mins later it was out

Heck of a lot easier to get to everything with the dash beam gone and theres less back there than i thought

Got the AC box out, which needs a hekkkin good clean and then downed tools for the day.

Couldnt forget the obligatory dash beam RPG photo

Awfully tempted to get it powder coated :scratch_one-s_head:

- - - Updated - - -

Time for another updoot. Had a mate press in some fresh bearings and assemble my hubs. Put some poly trailing arm bushes in and got back under the car for the 50th time to assemble the rear end with the Hardrace arms

The powder coat obviously reduced the ID of the bore for the bush so had to sand it down a bit to get them in. Theyd slowly push themselves back out so had to bolt them arm on to the hub on the bench.

About 20 mins later.

Ready to roll again to move to the new house. Working out a time to collect my brembos, a colour to get them powder coated and then ill order rotors and pads, assemble the hand brake do final assembly of the rear end