This is a copy and paste from another forum. Enjoy

Im sure everyone's aware by now that ive been very anti wagon in the past. Having since moved out and the need to get cheap shit off gumtree has risen and the need for something capable of transporting more than a packet of cable ties is needed. Youd think thatd mean buying something stock and complete, but thats not how i do things. So enter the $500 slapper RX that was partially stripped to become a race fridge

Its got no brake lines in the front half of the car, no clutch, ABS deleted, battery in the boot and the battery tray removed.

Thank fully it came with a good 25D and a stock loom still in it. Also luckily enough the 25D is an 8 bolt so my 6 speed will go straight in.

Will probably strip the rest of the bay and give it a damn good clean and a fresh paint job in 51E

Most of the body is pretty straight apart from the passenger rear quater which needs some love, and the door which i will swap from my sedan when the time comes.

Couldnt leave these bits behind so of course i took them as well

Also have a set of GTB billies lined up to replace the shit spec stuff to get it rolling

The first stage of the build is to take as much as i can off and clean or paint. This is by no means a quick build. If it sits in the driveway in bits for a year so be it. Then once its clean, tidy and registered with the 25D ill pull it apart again and swap in my turbo goodies and the AM Auto loom from Adams wagon