Thread: Starting my bh5 build!!!!!

New User
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 1

Starting my bh5 build!!!!!

Just purchased a 2001 Legacy Wagon L, Full stock 1 owner (original) and am looking to see what pieces are going to fit and if im going to have any trouble.

I Have already got tint, installed the Kartboy short throw shifter, and just ordered my JDM roof rails. Looking for a oem spoiler and i think ive got that as well. Only things i seem to be somewhat stumped on is the side skirts, bumper lips, coilovers. I'm torn between the Tein Flex Z and BC Racing (unless the Godspeed MonoRS are any good), as well as what UEL headers to run and what exhauset systems fit lol. I know i can find majority if this in the forum but after my digging i've come across a few answers but these are still my main questions for the community. Thank y'all!

This is a couple questions along with my introduction i would say lol. Happy to finally get my wagon.
    Last edited by LowBH5; 05-28-2020 at 05:27 PM. Reason: typo

New User
    Level
    Just came up on a seller in Canada (Akina Sports Racing) that does local pickup in Blaine, WA. Picking up Front & Rear JDM bumpers /rearcomes with lip, JDM side skirts, and the JDM Spoiler w/brakelight. A few things he has that i'm not 100% sure i need to get right now would be the JDM Rear seats, JDM Momo Steering wheel, and the JDM Black leather center console. Planning on going to pickup on the June 5th.

New User
    Level
    Nice! Sweet car!

"FNG"
    Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    It's always nice to see another PNW 3rd gen. I'm in Redmond, Welcome to the group.