This is driving me nuts. I have a JDM 1993 BD5 RS that has the factory security system installed. I fixed the drivers door lock actuator the other day by cannibalizing the motor out of a USDM lock actuator and my power door locks are now working perfectly again! So I figured I’d go ahead and try to get my keyless entry working as well. The JDM Legacy’s have an Infrared key with a single button for locking/unlocking the doors. I was able to find instructions for programming the key and got it to work just fine initially and all was well. The car has always beeped at me when pulling the door handle while it’s locked, and with the keyless access working there was the audible beep/s confirming the doors were being locked/unlocked. Trouble started when the lock actuator came apart (I hadn’t securely glued it back together) and the system stopped working. Pulled the actuator back out, securely put it back together, reinstalled, reprogrammed the key (after quite a few attempts), and now there is no longer any beep when locking or unlocking the doors. My guess is I must have disabled it somehow during programming but I am unable to figure out exactly how I did that. Any ideas? I can’t seem to find any literature giving instructions on turning on/off the audible beep confirmation for these older IR single button keys.