I used to host a meet called "The Subaru Feed and Speed". I did it for three years and it was quite fun. It was a shop night/BBQ at my house on a Fri, breakfast and then drags at Beaver Springs on a Sat and then back road mayhem on Sun. It was never too big, the one year about 65 people said they're were going to come for the Saturday events and only about 25 actually did but it was still super cool. Good people, good times. People came from MA, NY, MD OH PA DC. It was a pretty damn good mix.

All I did was just decide I wanted to do it. Set up a weekend when there was open track time and posted it up on the various boards. I actually got CES Racing to come to the first one (drags got rained out that year) and they raffled a CES Racing up-pipe that Vikash (VRG3, a legend in the 1st gen world) ended up winning.

I've been actually kicking around starting it up again this next summer. My nieghbor Jason (dropdfocus) has offered the use of his garage for the shop night and instead of running drags I was thinking of planning it around an AutoX or just back roads. We'll see.

But anyways, if you want to host a meet just gor for it. Plan a date and agenda and then post it up, and stay on top of it. Maybe initially post a poll on a couple of dates too. Just to see where you get the most interest.