As of 5/01/07 ......
Suspension - H&R springs (silver), KYBG2 struts, whiteline adjustable rear sway bar, whiteline adjustable rear control arms, Whiteline frt. strut bar, super pro rack bushing, Whiteline frt. sway bar kinks, new inner and outer tie rod ends, new lower ball joints, super pro rear diff. bushings, super pro rear mount bushings.
Wheels and Tires - Dunlop FM901's, Motegi RT5 16 inch rims.
Exhaust and engine - Borla header, Stromburg high flow cat, Magna flow muffler, SPT exhaust hangers, Weapon r secert intake. I recently removed engine and replaced head gaskets, up-to date with all services, i perform all the work myself.
Interior - most interior plastic trim painted and clear coated the same color as exterior, the trim around window switch and center console painted black pearl metallic, plastic trim on door panels, and the pieces that the window switch trim snaps into are painted and cleared as exterior. I removed the cloth on the door panels added a half inch of foam, and re-covered with dark green velvet. 18% carbon window tint
Exterior - Grill re-painted as body color ( spruce pearl metallic ). side and rear lower spoilers painted body color, black trim around sunroof repainted body color, i smoked out the rear turnsignal lens, which makes it looked tinted in when off, and blink the same color red as the rear red running lights (instead of amber). I also removed and blacked out all the emblems on the rear.
[img]
[/img]
[img]
[/img]
[img]
[/img]