Falken Sincera SN-828, 205/55/16, $92 each USD from Discount Tires.

These are all season passenger car tires that are considered "better tires" by the Discount Tire store's medium of ranking tires.
They are T-rated.. so no driving over 120MPH.

The Sinceras have a tiny circular notch cut into part of the tire tread in a few places. When the circle becomes elongated it's time to rotate the tires. When the notch has worn completely through it's time to rotate again. Falken calls this "Sincera Special Eyes." For what it's worth, these are directional tires.

I have not taken these tires off the pavement yet but I have aggressively driven with these tires over the past few days through city, highway, rain and dry weather.

They are slightly noisier than the Sumitomos they are replacing. Not by much and with a car this age it doesn't really matter to me. I noticed the difference because I drive this car all the time. My wife road with me yesterday in the car and she didn't notice anything being louder.

You can definitely feel the road with these tires. I could probably roll over a quarter and tell you if it was heads or tails. One of the most noticeable changes was that I could really feel the road through the steering wheel. A lot has to do with that spine that runs down the center of the tire tread. Eitherway, it stood out as I left the parking lot for the first time was that I could feel every imperfection and texture in the road.

I have a lot of twists and turns to drive through on the way to work and at 80-90 MPH the car remains to feel confident. Probably more so because of new tires. OK, I feel more confident.
Drove the same route in a rain storm and I had nothing to get concerned over.

If you like Falkens and you don't mind bumping down from the Azenis or ZIEX series this is the way to go. I would have preferred to have gone to a set of the ZIEX series but I couldn't find any and I needed tires quickly, I was determined to return to the Falken brand after having them on all my previous cars.

Overall, I happily recommend these tires to my fellow Legacy brothers.