Quote Originally Posted by .AWD.GT.
Quote Originally Posted by decke48
whos doing the wiring. give you self a planed 2-3 weeks of work if youve never done before. need a turbo front crossmember. i believe you can get them for like $300 new. custom mid pipe muffler of your choose 225lph+ fuel pump. there a place in springfield, ma called eastcoastswapper.com they might give you some tips and a list of parts.
The project will be finished hopefully by this time next year. I thought about calling up ECS, but I don't really thing they would appreciate tellin dudes how to find ways around not paying them hahaha.
Call them, they're good people to talk to, they don't mind answering quick tech questions, as long as youre nice and don't try monopolize their time (they still have work to do after all) just say you're budget doesn't fit the transmission right now, what are you options in the short term, etc.

Also, unless this isnt the first time you'll be doing the wiring for the swap, it may be well worth the investment to have them do the wiring harness merge. They've done a couple of WRX-BE wiring harnesses I have found out...