Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 47 of 47

Thread: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

  1. #31
    SLi Supporter jey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,663
    Points
    10,971
    Level
    69
    Points: 10,971, Level: 69
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by 2.5GT
    I would also like to know where I fit in

    Car Year: 1998
    Car Make: Subaru
    Car Model: Legacy

    Engine Mods: Injen short ram, ground wires, header + exhaust, stock cats.
    Suspension Mods: H&R springs/ KYB struts
    Wheels/Tires: BBS 17X7.5/ 215/45R17 Fuzion ZRI

    Note: Will be using a harness without rollcage.
    STS
    - Jey
    1995 Legacy Wagon EJ257 turbo
    2011 Tribeca Limited EZ36

  2. #32
    SLi Lurker Bookem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Moorhead, Mn
    Posts
    309
    Points
    7,238
    Level
    56
    Points: 7,238, Level: 56
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    98LGT

    Ej20g swap
    chipped z4 ecu
    blitz blow off
    halman boost control
    hks catless downpipe
    3" apex-i
    w190 fuel pump

    kyb gr2 stuts h&r springs
    rear sway
    front strut bar
    modified stock crossmember to clear up pipe

    stock brakes
    stock tires

    full interior
    short shifter

    I'm guessing my wheels 17x7.5 and tires 225/40/17, wouldn't bump me up any?

  3. #33
    SLi nOOb birukun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    136
    Points
    5,288
    Level
    46
    Points: 5,288, Level: 46
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    I want to see pics of a Chrysler Hemi stuffed in a Subaru.....
    99 Legacy L Wagon 30th Anniversary

  4. #34
    SLi Supporter jey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,663
    Points
    10,971
    Level
    69
    Points: 10,971, Level: 69
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookem
    98LGT

    Ej20g swap
    chipped z4 ecu
    blitz blow off
    halman boost control
    hks catless downpipe
    3" apex-i
    w190 fuel pump

    kyb gr2 stuts h&r springs
    rear sway
    front strut bar
    modified stock crossmember to clear up pipe

    stock brakes
    stock tires

    full interior
    short shifter

    I'm guessing my wheels 17x7.5 and tires 225/40/17, wouldn't bump me up any?
    SM
    - Jey
    1995 Legacy Wagon EJ257 turbo
    2011 Tribeca Limited EZ36

  5. #35
    Super Moderator Yamazaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Points
    17,786
    Level
    84
    Points: 17,786, Level: 84
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialO.G.Recommendation Second ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Community Award

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    I'm in the middle of petitioning to have my car (S401) shipped back to the US to join my other two. I would also like to AutoX it when I get back (as I have the other two), but I have no idea what class it'd be in. It's a completely factory S401. I'm guessing B-Stock, but I honestly have no idea.
    Current lineup(click on links):
    His: '05 Impreza STi / '91 Suzuki Cappuccino / '15 Honda NM4
    Hers: '04 Forester XT / '02 S401

    Past lineup:
    His: '95 Legacy Brighton / '93 Suzuki Cappuccino / '08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Hers: '97 Legacy GT-B Ltd / '05 Mercedes E500 4matic / '02 H6 VDC Sedan

  6. #36
    SLi Supporter jey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,663
    Points
    10,971
    Level
    69
    Points: 10,971, Level: 69
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by YamazakiSubaru
    I'm in the middle of petitioning to have my car (S401) shipped back to the US to join my other two. I would also like to AutoX it when I get back (as I have the other two), but I have no idea what class it'd be in. It's a completely factory S401. I'm guessing B-Stock, but I honestly have no idea.
    Cars that are not sold through US dealer networks can not run in Stock or Street Prepared classes. You may have to run Street Mod?
    - Jey
    1995 Legacy Wagon EJ257 turbo
    2011 Tribeca Limited EZ36

  7. #37
    SLi Supporter Mr. Sociable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lakewood, CO and Bozeman, MT
    Posts
    479
    Points
    6,612
    Level
    53
    Points: 6,612, Level: 53
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by jey
    Quote Originally Posted by YamazakiSubaru
    I'm in the middle of petitioning to have my car (S401) shipped back to the US to join my other two. I would also like to AutoX it when I get back (as I have the other two), but I have no idea what class it'd be in. It's a completely factory S401. I'm guessing B-Stock, but I honestly have no idea.
    Cars that are not sold through US dealer networks can not run in Stock or Street Prepared classes. You may have to run Street Mod?
    That's what my local class has done. We have an Evo V and a R33 that run SM.
    2005 Saab 9-2x

    Xbox Live gamertag: MrSociable - Forza 2, Halo 3, CoD4, and CoD5

  8. #38
    SLi Lurker 95USsubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    trenton, NJ
    Posts
    313
    Points
    5,908
    Level
    49
    Points: 5,908, Level: 49
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    O.G.5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    this one is kinda obvious but might as well ask.

    95
    BD
    L

    completely stock.

    and if u guys know anything about NJ rallycross. let me know cause i cant find a thing
    Mine....
    JADE 205,+++ RIP. green/white/black 95 L
    BASIA 178,xxx. iiiimmmmm baaaaaaaaaack........... 95L
    __________ 05 Blue Leggo. started with 64K now at 135k
    Hers...
    Gunther 147,*** 99 Black GTI

  9. #39
    Needs to update their Email!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    237
    Points
    6,207
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,207, Level: 51
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    I'm curious:

    Here's my setup on my 2001 Subaru Outback Wagon

    Engine:
    Stock Intake (to be Modified) with K&N Filter
    Light Weight Crank Pulley
    Light Weight Alternator Pulley
    Borla Replica Headers
    High Flow Cat Pipe
    2.5" Catback Exhaust
    Oil Catch Can

    Tranny:
    2000 Impreza RS Transmission
    ACT Streetlite Flywheel
    Exedy Stage 1 Clutch kit

    Suspension:
    JDM Subaru Legacy GT-B Bilstein Struts and Shocks
    Whiteline Control Springs

    Wheels:
    Konig Runaway 17" x 8" +46 (Stock is 16" x 6.5" +48)
    Falken Ziex 912 225/55-17 (To be changed to Sumitomo HTRZ III 225/45-17) (Stock is 225/60-16)

    Brakes:
    Slotted and crossdrilled rotors
    Stainless steel braided lines
    Centric Semi-metallic pads
    Valvoline Dot4 Brake Fluid

    Exterior:
    Carbon Fiber Hood
    Please visit my website and forum at [url]http://www.burntwindracing.com[/url] Link fixed.

  10. #40
    SLi Supporter jey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,663
    Points
    10,971
    Level
    69
    Points: 10,971, Level: 69
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by 95USsubaru
    this one is kinda obvious but might as well ask.

    95
    BD
    L

    completely stock.
    H Stock
    - Jey
    1995 Legacy Wagon EJ257 turbo
    2011 Tribeca Limited EZ36

  11. #41
    SLi Supporter jey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,663
    Points
    10,971
    Level
    69
    Points: 10,971, Level: 69
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by gryffinwings
    I'm curious:

    Here's my setup on my 2001 Subaru Outback Wagon

    Engine:
    Stock Intake (to be Modified) with K&N Filter
    Light Weight Crank Pulley
    Light Weight Alternator Pulley
    Borla Replica Headers
    High Flow Cat Pipe
    2.5" Catback Exhaust
    Oil Catch Can

    Tranny:
    2000 Impreza RS Transmission
    ACT Streetlite Flywheel
    Exedy Stage 1 Clutch kit

    Suspension:
    JDM Subaru Legacy GT-B Bilstein Struts and Shocks
    Whiteline Control Springs

    Wheels:
    Konig Runaway 17" x 8" +46 (Stock is 16" x 6.5" +48)
    Falken Ziex 912 225/55-17 (To be changed to Sumitomo HTRZ III 225/45-17) (Stock is 225/60-16)

    Brakes:
    Slotted and crossdrilled rotors
    Stainless steel braided lines
    Centric Semi-metallic pads
    Valvoline Dot4 Brake Fluid

    Exterior:
    Carbon Fiber Hood
    Carbon fiber hood takes you straight to Street Mod.
    - Jey
    1995 Legacy Wagon EJ257 turbo
    2011 Tribeca Limited EZ36

  12. #42
    Needs to update their Email!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    237
    Points
    6,207
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,207, Level: 51
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by jey
    Quote Originally Posted by gryffinwings
    I'm curious:

    Here's my setup on my 2001 Subaru Outback Wagon

    Engine:
    Stock Intake (to be Modified) with K&N Filter
    Light Weight Crank Pulley
    Light Weight Alternator Pulley
    Borla Replica Headers
    High Flow Cat Pipe
    2.5" Catback Exhaust
    Oil Catch Can

    Tranny:
    2000 Impreza RS Transmission
    ACT Streetlite Flywheel
    Exedy Stage 1 Clutch kit

    Suspension:
    JDM Subaru Legacy GT-B Bilstein Struts and Shocks
    Whiteline Control Springs

    Wheels:
    Konig Runaway 17" x 8" +46 (Stock is 16" x 6.5" +48)
    Falken Ziex 912 225/55-17 (To be changed to Sumitomo HTRZ III 225/45-17) (Stock is 225/60-16)

    Brakes:
    Slotted and crossdrilled rotors
    Stainless steel braided lines
    Centric Semi-metallic pads
    Valvoline Dot4 Brake Fluid

    Exterior:
    Carbon Fiber Hood
    Carbon fiber hood takes you straight to Street Mod.
    What I take that off and put on a stock one?
    Please visit my website and forum at [url]http://www.burntwindracing.com[/url] Link fixed.

  13. #43
    SLi Supporter jey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,663
    Points
    10,971
    Level
    69
    Points: 10,971, Level: 69
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by gryffinwings
    Quote Originally Posted by jey
    Quote Originally Posted by gryffinwings
    I'm curious:

    Here's my setup on my 2001 Subaru Outback Wagon

    Engine:
    Stock Intake (to be Modified) with K&N Filter
    Light Weight Crank Pulley
    Light Weight Alternator Pulley
    Borla Replica Headers
    High Flow Cat Pipe
    2.5" Catback Exhaust
    Oil Catch Can

    Tranny:
    2000 Impreza RS Transmission
    ACT Streetlite Flywheel
    Exedy Stage 1 Clutch kit

    Suspension:
    JDM Subaru Legacy GT-B Bilstein Struts and Shocks
    Whiteline Control Springs

    Wheels:
    Konig Runaway 17" x 8" +46 (Stock is 16" x 6.5" +48)
    Falken Ziex 912 225/55-17 (To be changed to Sumitomo HTRZ III 225/45-17) (Stock is 225/60-16)

    Brakes:
    Slotted and crossdrilled rotors
    Stainless steel braided lines
    Centric Semi-metallic pads
    Valvoline Dot4 Brake Fluid

    Exterior:
    Carbon Fiber Hood
    Carbon fiber hood takes you straight to Street Mod.
    What I take that off and put on a stock one?
    Flywheel and clutch will bump you to FSP technically. Everything else is allowed in STS - it's hard to imagine someone at the local level protesting your class over a flywheel and clutch. It's not like it's as obvious as a hood - heck some local people are laid back enough that they probably won't care about the hood either.
    - Jey
    1995 Legacy Wagon EJ257 turbo
    2011 Tribeca Limited EZ36

  14. #44
    SLi Resident ScaryFatKidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    898
    Points
    9,574
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,574, Level: 65
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    1998 Subaru legacy GT

    Group-A pulleys
    Group-A pitch mount
    Brakes, pads, lines, fluid, new OEM sized rotors

    First why are 2.5 RS's in G stock but LGT's are in H-Stock?....
    Second the SS lines take me out of Stock right? I think I would be in ST
    Can the sig lighter ash try stuff like that be removed?
    I know my Group-A pitch mount puts me out of ST so I'm going to replace it with a Group-N one.
    04 STi rims with 225 tires would be perfect for ST right?
    If I red correctly I could have Borla knock of headers with just about any cat-back BUT cats have to be stock?

    Thanks
    HARRY
    Ride: 98 legacy GT limited: Snorkusectomy, Group A pitch stop, Group A crank and alternator pulleys, Axxis brake pads, SS lines and Super Blue fluid

  15. #45
    SLi Resident Baddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon USA
    Posts
    935
    Points
    9,465
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,465, Level: 65
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Car Year: 1996
    Car Make: Subaru
    Car Model: Legacy L

    Engine Mods: Hybrid intake (stock airbox ebay intake tubing), 2.25 Catback, MSD Coil Pack, Grounding mod.
    Suspension Mods: 04 WRX Strut/Springs, 25mm tribeca front sway, 22mm rallitek rear.
    Wheels/Tires: 16" WRX Rims with Conti DWS's.
    If you have removed any interior pieces: None

    Also I am doing an 04 WRX brake swap. WRX Front and Rear Calipers with H6 caliper brackets and rotors.
    1996 Subaru Legacy L

  16. #46
    SLi nOOb drtylggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    141
    Points
    3,734
    Level
    38
    Points: 3,734, Level: 38
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    Car year: 2004
    Car make: Subaru
    Car Model: Legacy 35th Ann.
    Engine Mods: Rallitek spark plug wiring
    Drop in K&N air filter

    Well that's it lol
    Dalton Wagman

    2004 35th Anniversary BE -- Hers
    2011 BM -- Mine

  17. #47
    SLi Resident evolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Posts
    806
    Points
    6,755
    Level
    54
    Points: 6,755, Level: 54
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

    Re: SCCA Autocross: Need your car classed? RIGHT HERE

    I wanna know what class ill be after I finish mods so here it goes:

    99 Legacy GT sedan

    Engine:
    EJ25D Dyno tuned with APEXi AFC Neo
    Throttle body PnP
    Intake manifold PnP
    Cylinder heads PnP
    Delta cams stage 1 camshafts
    Weapon R SRI
    Throttle body spacer
    Intake manifold spacer
    Magnacore 8.5 mm spark plug wires
    MSD coil
    A/C delete
    Koyo radiator
    Grimmspeed 160F thermostat
    Grimmspeed LW crank pulley

    Transmission:
    Stock GT gearbox
    Competition stage 1 clutch
    Competition LW flywheel
    Kartboy STS and bushings
    SS clutch linw

    Exhaust:
    Borla dual port replica headers
    Custom 2.5" piping (no resonator)
    Megan N1 style axle-back
    Magnaflow high-flow cat

    Suspension:
    Kyb gr2 struts
    H&R springs
    Whiteline 20mm rear sway bar
    Whiteline 18mm front sway bar
    Whiteline endlinks

    Brakes:
    Powerslot slotted rotors
    SS brake lines

    Tires:
    17x7.5 215/45/17

    I think that's everything xD
    02 WRX wagon 5spd MT Daily Driver
    98 2.5 GT 4AT RIP
    99 2.5 GT 5spd MT RIP
    00 2.5 GT LTD 5spd MT RIP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •