i went playing in the mud yesterday(see avatar for details)
and after around 20 minutes i left.. upon leaving i hear this metal clunking noise that kind of jerks the car when i turn a sharp right (not aggressive driving, just 90* turns and such..)

when i stopped at work today, i pulled too far into the lane so then i put it in reverse and it sounds like a rock or something is banging around in my transmission or something.. i out it in park and it kept rolling (doesnt do that still)

i put it in N sitting still and the clunking subsides a bit but when i put it in drive and foot the brake, the clunking gets loud then everyonce in a while a snapping noise is heard but the clunking goes away for the most part when im moving until i start slowing down..

its not coming from the engine, when it first was heard it sounded like it was on the right side of the car ( i thought suspension) but now it sounds like under the engine... im scared, nothing visibally looks loose or broken..

but there is a jerky stutter every once in a while when i gas from a stop... other times a short hesitation
help me :smt009 :smt010