View Poll Results: should i kill myself?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • im just kidding, thats some psyco shit

1 6.25%
  • but really i feel like shit

0 0%
  • and have to go this alone

0 0%
  • welcome to life

15 93.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: worst day of my life

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.

Re: worst day of my life

Quote Originally Posted by GTDrifter
    im in the same boat you are now
    my girlfriend broke up with me monday...she was with her exboyfriend sunday and apparently her pants were off..our anniversary was 4 days ago

dude thats sucks so bad pants off and the anniversary was 5 days ago....maybe she was playing a game (just trying to light up the mood )
    Live This Day As If It Were Your Last - HenryQ.
    Team Sunset Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by GTDrifter
    im in the same boat you are now
    my girlfriend broke up with me monday...she was with her exboyfriend sunday and apparently her pants were off..our anniversary was 4 days ago

fuck ho's man...i feel for ya

cant live with em.. cant live without em

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:

keep your head up dude, you still have plenty of good things going for you (first name for example), you just need to stop focusing on the bad and do what you can with the good.

Go skydiving or something that'll remind you of how alive you still are even though you feel like part of you died.

Often times like these are the best for a big change in your life, new job, new girl, new city..... etc.
    Do what makes you happy and forget the rest. And trust me when i say this THERE WILL BE ANOTHER GIRL, but not another life to live, so don't waste it. Perfect time to figure out what you want to do with the rest of your life, just stop thinking about what could've been and focus on what will be.

to quote the fresh prince "don't mean to burst your bubble, but girls of the world ain't nothin' but TROUBLE"

life comes in cycles, you just gotta ride out the bad till your back on top.

or you can do what i do

P.S. great spot for post 500!!
    Justin W.
    Continuous Improvement Project Leader
    Six Sigma Black Belt

99 2.5 GT Limited "QuickSilver" 5MT
    07 Impreza 2.5i "Urban Grey Metallic" 5MT

Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 99gtlimited
    or you can do what i do
    And then look up retarded animal babies on youtube
    '03 Silverstone L-SE - sold
    '07 Diamond Grey Metallic Spec. B

http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?r ... d=72101191

KCCO

Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Zues Marine
    i know you guys cant sympathize with me..

but my girlfriend and i of 2 years broke up...it wasnt a nasty one, but i mean, i didnt want it to end but i';ll respect her enough to not make a fight of it and leave on good terms...

but we spent around 3-4 days a week together for the entirety... planned of getting married someday...she had a miscarriage a few months back... yeah, im 19 and shes 17 but it felt like it was going to happen for a long time...

we both love each other very much, but to think i will never get to hold her, kiss her, etc...ever again hurts... posting this on a subaru site isnt apperant but i feel like shit so. get over it...

i have no one to turn to, my 2 best friends left for the military and the other moved to Seattle..i lost all of my guys friends in that 2 years..

i know it wont be easy to go out and meet new people seeing as how im not in high school anymore (that and i want her back)

and what makes it even harder is that she lives about 4 houses down the street from me...not too easy to forget.

i feel like downing a half-gal of some black velvet and dying in the hospital..

anyone else been in my position..? what did you to to cope with it?
    :smt009 :smt010

oh.. and even if i did want to go out and see new people.. my fucking car is broke and i dont have a cell phone because i have so much other shit to pay for...

Wow man that sux. I was in a situation similar to this. My girlfriend/Fiance of 2 years had broke up with me because I was spying on her when she was out with one of her old guy friends that she had a huge crush on way before I was even in the picture. Anyway she caught me and was really freaked by it. I didn't mean no harm but she couldn't drop it. We ended up breaking up a few days after that fiasco and calling off the marriage. This was a big blow to me since it was my first love period. I couldn't eat, sleep, felt like killing myself everyday! Anyway I held my own got into a few fights with her friends over the killing myself thing. Needless to say I have not been the same since. My heart was broken and is still very broken. On top of all this happening we had just signed a lease for 1 year on an apartment. So whilst I was at work she was at home with her friends and the guy she had a crush on. This did not help the situation at all. So i decided to be a man and pack up and leave. Boy was she shocked when she got home to find out I was leaving. A few weeks later we talked and ended up getting back together. The weird thing is that a little while after that the guy she was seeing got drunk and drove his car at 100mph through a red light splitting a CR-V in half(his was a 97 Saab 9-5aero) and then sliding into a tree decapitating himself then sliding into a shell gas station starting a fuel pump fire. All of that happen on her birthday as well. I really wish that none of this happend to me. The reason I say is that it has changed me in an emotional way. I don't really have feelings anymore. It's like I am cold hearted. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to fix it.
    Mess With The Max, Get Scrapped Like The Rest!

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:

omg AkumaMax that sucks.... RIP random dude
    Live This Day As If It Were Your Last - HenryQ.
    Team Sunset Capt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12