Thread: 4Zero1Motorsports.com

Official Vendor
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    O.G.5000 Experience Points

4Zero1Motorsports.com

4Zero1Motorsports was started to help better server the SLi members with the parts for your Legacy that most places dismiss. As a Legacy owner myself I test and research parts all the time. Always checking quailty and everyday use. As some of you know I focus on the Legacy more than any other company these days (not just the latest gens or turbo models). The website may not reflect that at this time. But I'm a pm, email or facebook message away. If you need something, chances are I can get it. I can also match if not beat any online retailer.

Updated manufacturer list

ACL/ACT/AEM Electronics/AEM Induction/Aero/Aeromotive/aFe Power/Agency Power/AGP/Air Lift/Alta/AMR Performance/APEXi/APR Performance/ARP/ATi/ATP/AutoMeter/B&G Suspension/B&M/Belltech/Bland Air Fresheners/Borla/Brian Crower/Braille Battery/Bully Dog/Coarbing/Carrillo/Centerforce/Clutch Masters/COBB Tuning/Cometic Gasket/Competition Cams/Competition Clutch/CP Pistons/Crower/CT Engineering/Cusco/Davies Craig/DBA/DC Sports/DeatschWerks/Defi/DEI/Denso/DiabloSport/Dimple/Drop Engineering/Eagle/Earl's Performance Plumbing/EBC Brakes/Edelbrock/Edge/Eibach/Eneos/Energy Suspension/Enkei Racing/Extreme Dimensions/Falken Tire/Fidanza/Five:AD by Fives Axis/Flew-a-lite/Flowtech/Fluidampr/Fluidyne/Fujita/Gates/Go Fast Bits/Goodridge/GReddy/GrimmSpeed/Ground Control Suspension/GSC Power Division/GTS/GTSPEC/H&R Springs/Hallman/Halp Automotive/Hawk Performance/Hella/HKS/Holley/Hooker/Hotchkis/HURST/Hypertech/IN PRO CAR WEAR/Injen/Innovate Motorsports/Innovative Mounts/Invidia/ISC Suspension/JE Pistons/JP USA Co./K&N Engineering/K1 Technlogies/Koni/K Sport/KW Suspension/KYB/LSD/M7/Magnaflow/Magnecor/Manley Performance/MBRP/Mishimoto/Mitsubishi/Mizu/Mobil 1/MoMO/Motive Products/Motul/Mr. Funnel/MSD/Muteki Lug Nuts/NEUSPEED/NGK/Nissan/Nitrous Express/Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS)/Nitto Tire/Nokya/Nology/NRG/NTK/Okada Projects/PaceSetter/Paranoid Fabrications/Perrin/PIAA/Power Slot/Procar/Project Mu/Prothane/Pyrotect/Race Ramps/Rally Armor/Rays Engineering/Red Line Oil/ Redline Goods/Royal Purple/ Russell Performance/Samco/Scat/Seibon/Shining Monkey/Shurhold/Skunk2 Racing/Sparco/SPC Performance/SPEC Clutch/Sprint Springs/SSR Wheels/Stop Tech/ST Suspenion/STRI/Strup/Subaru/SUN Automobil/Superchips/Synapse Engineering/Synergy Turbo/Takata/Takeda/Tanabe Racing Development/Techna-Fit/Tein/Thermal Research & Development/Thermo-Tec/Tokico/Treadstone Performance/Turbonetics/Turbo XS/Turbosmart/Turn in concepts/Unorthodox Racing/VeiSide/Venom Performance/Vibrant Performance/Walbro/Wavetrac/Weapon R/Weiand/Western Cassis/Whiteline/Wiseco/Xenon Body Kits/Zex And more...
    http://www.4Zero1Motorsports.com Home page is now up! Order today!!

Redline Goods

Follow 4Zero1 on Facebook!

Accel/ACL/AEM Electronics/AEM Induction/aFe Power/Agency Power/AGP/Alta/A'Pexi/AMR Performance/ARP/ATi/ATP/AutoMeter/BBK/BLOX Racing/BMW OEM/Borla/Brian Crower/Bully Dog/Carbing/Carrillo/Clutch Masters/COBB Tuning/Cometic Gasket/Competition Clutch/CP Pistons/Crower/Cusco/B&M/Davies Craig/DBA/DeatschWerks/Defi/DiabloSport/Dimple/Drop Engineering/Eagle/Edge/Eibach/Energy Suspension/Enkei Racing/Fidanza/Fluidampr/Gates/Go Fast Bits/Goodridge/GReddy/GrimmSpeed/GSC Power Division/GTSPEC/H&R Springs/Hallman/Hawk Performance/Hella/Hotchkis/Hypertech/Injen/Invidia/K&N Engineering/K1 Technlogies/King Engine Bearings/Koni/Koyorad/KW/KYB/Magnecor/Magnaflow/Manley Performance/MBRP/Mishimoto/Mitsubishi OEM/Motive Products/Muteki/NGK/Nissan OEM/Okada Projects/Paranoid Fabrications/Perrin/Project Mu/Pyrotect/Race Ramps/Rally Armor/Red Line Oil/Seibon/SPEC Clutch/Stop Tech/STRI/Subaru OEM/Superchips/Takata/Tanabe/Techna-Fit/Tein/Thermo-Tec/TiAL/Turbo XS/Turbosmart/Turn in concepts/Venair/Vibrant/Volk/Walbro/Weapon R/Whiteline/Wiseco And more...

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsO.G.SocialOverdrive

Re: 4Zero1Motorsports.com

You're going to have to be careful about your dual login's mate!

But good luck! If the economy starts to level out I could be back in the game next year after I get back from Hawaii. Woo!
    - Roger - Site Admin
    My signature is now a shout-out to the SLi veterans who keep this site flowing with good knowledge and informative opinion. You KNOW who you are, so keep it up!
    USDM 98 GT Wagon - Pandgrish - RIP; USDM 98 GT Sedan - 216k RIP; NZDM 99 GF8 - retired
    USDM 03 Honda Accord Sedan LX, 210k; USDM 03 Honda Odyssey LX, 190k - Mrs Huffer;
    Live Like No One Else - Debt Free

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    O.G.SocialOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Yea I already screwed up once making this thread
    4Zero1 Motorsports

2010 BM GT
    1998 BD L EJ25/EJ22 High Compression
    1993 GSX-R 750 (version 2.0)
    1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    1998 BK L PARTED
    1991 Legacy SS SOLD
    1997 BD GT R.I.P. 12/24/06 Running Mean with 117 whp!
    1989 Honda CR-X A.K.A. "The Beast"
    1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 R.I.P. 11/10/06

SLi Facebook
    4Zero1Motorsports Facebook

"No matter how much you've done, or how successful you've been, there's always more to do, always more to learn, and always more to achieve." - Barack Obama

Official Vendor
    Level
    Achievements:

Redline Goods

Accel/ACL/AEM Electronics/AEM Induction/aFe Power/Agency Power/AGP/Alta/A'Pexi/AMR Performance/ARP/ATi/ATP/AutoMeter/BBK/BLOX Racing/BMW OEM/Borla/Brian Crower/Bully Dog/Carbing/Carrillo/Clutch Masters/COBB Tuning/Cometic Gasket/Competition Clutch/CP Pistons/Crower/Cusco/B&M/Davies Craig/DBA/DeatschWerks/Defi/DiabloSport/Dimple/Drop Engineering/Eagle/Edge/Eibach/Energy Suspension/Enkei Racing/Fidanza/Fluidampr/Gates/Go Fast Bits/Goodridge/GReddy/GrimmSpeed/GSC Power Division/GTSPEC/H&R Springs/Hallman/Hawk Performance/Hella/Hotchkis/Hypertech/Injen/Invidia/K&N Engineering/K1 Technlogies/King Engine Bearings/Koni/Koyorad/KW/KYB/Magnecor/Magnaflow/Manley Performance/MBRP/Mishimoto/Mitsubishi OEM/Motive Products/Muteki/NGK/Nissan OEM/Okada Projects/Paranoid Fabrications/Perrin/Project Mu/Pyrotect/Race Ramps/Rally Armor/Red Line Oil/Seibon/SPEC Clutch/Stop Tech/STRI/Subaru OEM/Superchips/Takata/Tanabe/Techna-Fit/Tein/Thermo-Tec/TiAL/Turbo XS/Turbosmart/Turn in concepts/Venair/Vibrant/Volk/Walbro/Weapon R/Whiteline/Wiseco And more...

Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:

Facebook.... liked....
    97 BG Legacy Outback

No Friends on a Powder Day

Official Vendor
    Level
    Achievements:

Progress, home page is up, the shopping cart is soon to follow!

www.4Zero1Motorsports.com

Redline Goods

Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:

Awesome, i cant wait to spend some of this graduation cash.
    99 Legacy SUS

Official Vendor
    Level
    Achievements:

Manufacturer list much greater now...

Redline Goods

Official Vendor
    Level
    Achievements:

And the list grows!

Redline Goods

Official Vendor
    Level
    Achievements:

Updated first post! Thanks for all the support so far guys! I appreciate it and hope to bring you guys something special. We have several parts in the design stages. And hope to be able to offer quality USA made parts for you guys real soon!

Redline Goods

Official Vendor
    Level
    Achievements:
    Since I started this thread www.4Zero1Motorsports.com is now updated and better than ever! I'm looking for feedback and what not so please message me and I'll get back to you. And feel free to message me for quotes. Message me with a quote from anyone and I'll beat the price.

Redline Goods