I managed to get a couple of small projects done today.

First up.. SL-i Represent!

I put the text above the finishing panel.. but I am not very happy with it here, I also realize that I put the "Subaru Legacy" part too high, and it throws off the whole line.. I guess it is a good thing I bought two decals!

Next, I tackled the Hazard switch. First, I cut off the original harness connector as it is just too short to do anything with, and I spliced on my 10" harness extension.. This was a big move for me as it is the first time I have cut into the original harness of this car, but I justify it by telling myself I am splicing in another piece of an original Subaru harness..

After taping the wires up, and tucking them above the radio, I now have a nice, easy to access disconnect for the Hazard switch.

All put back together with the shiny new S401 Hazard switch in place!

While I had the dash open, I snapped in the HID adjuster switch.

Since I have not yet tapped the windshield wiper defroster into the heated mirrors, I stashed the wiper switch into the cubby below. This is in no way permanent, just so that I retain its function in the meantime.

I also worked on my engine bay re-grounding. All 4 AWG Copper Clad Aluminium wire.

Battery to fender and Fender to intake:

From intake to Starter to throttle body to other side of intake and finally to passenger side strut tower:

I Armor-Alled the engine cover, air box, air filter box, and intake snorkel. I am quite surprised how much better it looks with that.