Quote Originally Posted by rkrenicki View Post
This list really bothers me with the way it is laid out. It is quite improved now, but it is still a whole lot of white-space that isnt necessary. I have an idea of how better to sort it, but I need to play around with it offline before I put it into practice here.
So here is the results of that offline work, I went through and cleaned up the list significantly and updated the layout into a grid sorted by year and chassis. All of the currently available North American market manuals are in the first grid. I still need to clean up the way the Impreza/WRX/STIs are done, but even as it is, this is a significant improvement over the way they were organized before.

I have not yet touched the General Market (UK/Europe/Australia) links. It is on my to-do list, but it will take me some time to get it done.

some of the more observant may notice that a lot of gaps have been filled in. Most notably the Foresters and Tribecas for North American specific manuals. They have been available for quite some time, but for some reason, they were not in this list until now.