Thread: Subaru Factory Service Manuals (FSM) - Every Model - USDM/EU

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.SocialOverdrive
    Actually, they don't use CDs for it anymore.. just online subscriptions that all of the dealers pay monthly/quarterly for. In the US, it is techinfo.subaru.com.. I do not know what the URL is in Japan as I have been unable to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by rkrenicki View Post
    Actually, they don't use CDs for it anymore.. just online subscriptions that all of the dealers pay monthly/quarterly for. In the US, it is techinfo.subaru.com.. I do not know what the URL is in Japan as I have been unable to find it.
    That's also good to know! I've seen CD's with 2017/2018 dates, so that must be when they stopped using those.

And yes, that was my other search attempt; to find the Japanese equivalent of our techinfo.subaru.com site, as I figured I could perhaps use a VPN and translator to buy a 24H/48H subscription and download what I needed, but haven't turned up anything. Any insights into this?

So, does the whole "using a subscription to techinfo.subaru.com and downloading all of the sections as a PDF" process not work anymore?

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsO.G.SocialOverdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by bjhiltbrand View Post
    So, does the whole "using a subscription to techinfo.subaru.com and downloading all of the sections as a PDF" process not work anymore?
    You could click on every single sub-page of the manual and "print" each page as a PDF, but we are talking about hundreds if not thousands of subpages. To see an example of what these look like, try visiting this site: http://jdmfsm.info/Auto/Japan/Subaru...0HTML/G4400GE/

t3h ub3r m3mber lord flashheart's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 224
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsO.G.
    You could click on every single sub-page of the manual and "print" each page as a PDF, but we are talking about hundreds if not thousands of subpages. To see an example of what these look like, try visiting this site: http://jdmfsm.info/Auto/Japan/Subaru...0HTML/G4400GE/
    yea, i wanted to print one off for my 05 lego.. its almost 7k pages. The PDF is good because of the find feature, but i still think AllData is easier to use
    No, no ,no I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you!