I've been a member of this forum for some time. I've lurked mostly, but I feel I've contributed a few small things...

It's time I created a thread for my car.

I have a 2000 Legacy GT manual wagon. I bought this car new from Tacoma Subaru back in May of 2000. I had to special order this car because (heaven forbid) I wanted the 5spd manual and nobody stocked a fully loaded Legacy GT with the manual. Delivery took about 2 months.

When I bought the car, I just about checked every option except the rear spoiler and hand bar for the rear hatch. I had the dealership install leather seats since it wasn't a factory option on the wagon. I used and abused this wagon for years, and then my wife used and abused the car for more years. Then in 2015 it came to replace the car and we picked up a 2015 H6 3.6R Outback.

So, What to do with the gold beastie? I am afraid I get rather attached to cars, so I decided to make it the car that I really want it to be. Since I didn't need to drive it, the car went into my garage and the transformation began.

So, Modifications to the car as of today - Oh, boy, where to start? Ok:

Interior:

Full JDM GT-B interior swap

-Front & Rear seats. LH seat rebuilt with a USDM power seat frame so both front seats are power seats.
-After market heated seat elements but wired to use the Subaru seat switches.
-JDM door panels (front LH panel modified to fit the USDM power window switches - there is a thread on that somewhere)
-JDM stainless sill plates
-All gray trim converted to Black - This is a mixture of EDM, JDM, and SEM ColorCoat USDM panels.
-AC/Heater converted to the LL Bean automatic climate control system
-JDM BFM instrument cluster
-Red hazzard switch from the S401
-Trusty Pioneer AVIC-D2 GPS, Bluetooth, & rear view camera.

Exterior:

-JDM flush roof rails
-JDM rear spoiler
-JDM front and rear GT-B bumpers & lips
-JDM front lights
-JDM rear tail lights and center garnish
-JDM rear bumper sill plate
-JDM 17" GT-B wheels
-Honda Pilot rear wiper arm
-JDM Folding power wing mirrors, rebuilt using USDM bases and glass so the angles are all right.
-USDM Baja turbo hood

Engine:

Complete turbo swap

2004 USDM STI 2.5l EJ 257 short block
EJ205 heads, chambered to 2.5
2003 WRX intake manifold
IHI VF39 turbo - Ported & Polished
2004 STI intercooler

Powertrain:

-JDM close ratio 6 spd non DCCD transmission
-JDM 3.9 STI rear differential
-Custom rear axles to go between STI diff and standard legacy hubs
-2006 WRX brakes (4 pots front, 2 pots rear)

I'm sure I've missed something - I went a little nuts.